460 Ford Forum banner

Yeah Baby - First Six Second Pass!!!

2K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  77mud 
#1 ·
Added the second stage of Speedtech Nitrous and first pass out with the second stage coming on at .4 and off at 5.00 netted a 6.95 at 196! At Route 66 this weekend - started raining coming back on the return road - sure would like to get another run in today and leave the second kit on for the full run! We have a Midwest Top Sportsman race here tomorrow -

#2 ·
Sweet!! What's the motor and chassis combo? And post some pics!!!

#3 ·
Wow ,that's haulin ***!!:cool::D

#8 ·
Now that's cooking! What are the 60 ft numbers like?

#14 ·
Thanks guys! Got better this morning. Hit the second stage .4 in for the rest of the run and went 6.87 at 201.25. Had a 1.06 60'. I'll post all the incrementals tomorow. We are driving back to Kansas City. Racing wasn't all that great - 2nd round runner up.

The car is a 2002 tube chassis double frame rail car. 598 with Thor heads and intake with two foggers, single 1250 APD carb, PG trans. Car weight is 2540 with me in it.

#15 ·
Congrats man... If my rig ran like that, I could give 2 craps less what the racin' was like...:eek::eek::D

Doug...:cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.