getting what he needs - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 02:20 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

getting what he needs

i had a bike wreck with a bad head inj and i was not ok at first. a guy i had been friends with for a long time came to the hosp and was telling me to do things that i should have not been doing to the nurses. at the time i did not know any better. me and him are not good friends any more but he says he was just joking with me. i dont fill that was a time to be jacking with some one with a bad head inj. any way i guess he getting paid back.

a guy i know got a f350 dually from a guy not on here but off craigs list. he gave the guy a check for like 16,900 and did not put for the truck vin # or any thing . the guy told him he would pay off the truck and send him the title. a few days went by and he called the guys number and that number was no good. he got a lawer to find out about the truck. that guy some how got a title loan with out having the truck in his name for like 15,000. so the guy got 15,000+16,900 for a 2005 f350. now the loan place wants the truck and has a lean agaist the truck. they want the truck and said the money he gave the guy is not their problem. he got the truck from a guy that was about 3 hrs away. the truck was not paided for from the first place he got it from. so there is 3 people wanting the truck and the lawer told my friend that he did not get a bill of sell or any good paper work so he is just out of the money. watch what u buy. so if he wants to keep the truck he has to pay the first place off for like 12,000 + the loan place 15,000+ and what ever they charge+ the 16,900 he gave the guy. so thats 43,900+ for a 2005 dually.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 12:59 PM
AKB

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I would never give someone money for a vehicle if I was told I could not have it right away. That's just dumb. Sorry to hear that he lost all of that money though. I would have found the guy, tied him up, and set him on fire. One less asshole in the world.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 10-13-2010, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

i bought a 75 towncar once with half down and half on getting the title... finally getting it this weekend... after waiting 9 months for the title

just another dual quad 545 :-)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in