I would vote for the NMRA finals @ Bowling Green. It's a great facility. It has a great dragstrip, an amusement park and a asphalt oval (oval is used as pit area for some of the heads up cars at the Finals though)
Reasons for Bowling Green.
1. Somewhat central location and easy Interstate highway access.
2. There is a huge area in the field below the 1/4 mile mark that not many use for a pit. This area would be large enough to have a gathering even with the race going.
3. For those that want to race, there are 3 bracket classes. Street, Sportsman bracket and Pro bracket. A class for all. Even if you just want to make some passes and not race then you can enter and just do the time trials. Races are both Sat and Sun.
4. An all Ford car show for those that like the show/shine. The show is display on Sat and display/judging/trophies on Sun.
5. Swap meet. It's mostly SBF stuff and Mustang parts, but any parts are welcome if you have some to sell.
6. Plenty of reasonable hotels and good food around the area.
7. Weather has been great that time of year the last 4 years that I've been there for this race.
What do you guys think?