Anyone watch Ultimate Fighter? - 460 Ford Forum
Chilly's Garage A place for non-460 banter.

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Anyone watch Ultimate Fighter?

It comes on Spike at 9:00 on Thursday nights. I've watched the UFC for a while and watched last season of U.F.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-21-2006, 08:43 PM

I watch "ufc", "ultimate fighter", pride, bushido, kotc, all that stuff. I am also a Jiu Jitsu student. I love this stuff!
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 08:47 AM

I watch that stuff sometimes. It's pretty cool. My buddy teaches Krav Maga and self defense to the local police departments, so he is teaching me and my other buddy now. If a great time. A lot of fun. You really push your body hard, and you learn a lot of useful stuff. You never know when you'll end up in a situation.

Also, it's a great motivator to get me to quit smoking. My first time I was panting for breath the whole time, and I had no desire for a cigarette for a couple days. It's good for me, as I've cut way back.

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 08:59 AM

Quoted: 21 Post(s)

I went to school with Evan Tanner. He was well on his way to being one tough dude even in Jr High. Didn't see him much after Jr.hi as we went to different high schools.

I will never forget Mr. McAlister (Physical Science teacher) literally kicking a desk at Evan and Evan caught it in mid air. Seems Mr.Mc suspected Evan of cheating on a test, then lying about it. :shock: BTW, Mr.Mc was a VERY big dude.

'83 Mustang GT - 552/C6 - 10.12 @ 136
'73 "F100" - EFI460/E4OD
Drag Week 2011 - 77th in Daily Driver
Drag Week 2012 - Street Race BB N/A runner-up
Drag Week 2014 - *kapooya*
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 10:39 AM Thread Starter

Have ya'll seen the little interviews w/ Royce Gracie talking about fighting Matt Hughes? He hasn't been in the octagon in some time, and back in his day the rules were a lot more relaxed. Anyone think he'll take Hughes out?
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-25-2006, 11:56 AM

I hope Gracie get's knocked the fu** out. I have always liked Matt, He seem's like a real down to earth fighter.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 11:32 AM

Matt Hughes is a STUD!! Gracie's old school and can't take on the new generation! Matt is a FREAK! at 170#

Did you guys see him slam the guy with dread locks? Knocked him the F&^% OUT!! after picking him up with his BACK!

I'm addicted to the ultimate fighter series and have watched seasons 1, 2 and now 3! I can't seem to talk my wife into getting the PPV events :cry:

A friend at work is going to record the PPV events for another friend and myself for the Hughes/Gracie fight!

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Damon Sea
1983 Mustang
534ci

"If it doesn't fit, Force it. If it breaks then it needed to be replaced anyway"
http://photobucket.com/albums/f75/Phantasea466
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-26-2006, 05:14 PM Thread Starter

My wife started watching the series w/ me last year. She didn't like to watch the fighting but liked the drama part (she's hooked on all the MTV crap like Real World.) Hughes is great. Here's a guy that walks around at probably 190-195lbs, drops water the day before the weigh in, and then climbs in the octagon at 180-185lbs. I think he'll ground n pound Gracie until the ref stops it.
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-27-2006, 08:13 AM
dfree383

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Don't let Gracie get hold of him !!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in