Jessie1051 - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 04:57 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Jessie1051

I'M Jessie Goad in Chester Virginia , [email protected] AOl .CoM in my Email or Comet390 on my post here on the forum ,First I would like to apoligize to Jack L. Jarman and fellow forum members ,for this being posted on the forum here and my spelling .I met jack months before this last transaction,when I sent him a PM for his telephone number to inquire about some parts he had for sell . we talked for quiet a while on the phone about a lot of race parts he had for sell anyway I didn't have the money at the time but enjoyed talking to him . Other times we emailed and Imed each other on occassions just to say hi and ask about each others well being .If memory serves correctly one night while talking in a IM ,Jack mentioned he was looking For a set of C460 heads I told Jack I had a set of new bare C460 heads and single 4 intake That I would like to get rid of He asked for a price ( I had 1700.00 In these) I gave him a price of 1800.00 plus Shipping , we agreed on 100.00 for shipping Jack sent me two postal money orders totalling 1900.00 ,shortly there after my wife mailed off the parts to Jack through UPS . A week or so later Jack emailed : " Jessie why did you send me this intake. Jack" I replyed", I thought we were talking a packeged deal I had no use for the intake with out the heads". next email from Jack ( I may not have this word for word ) " No This Intake Is piece of crap its been welded on, machined on and it is useless , no way it can be used " I was shocked ! ( I thought the the dadgum thing must have fell out of the back of the UPS truck and had been ran over by a semi ) . My reply back in email ( Best by my memory) was " Jack I'm Sorry I new nothing of the damage on the intake , I never took it out of the box" Jessie . I never received A reply from Jack until much later When I received a email from Jack Stateing "Jessie I have given you long enough to make this right And you have better make it right soon . Jack " Well first of all IM a 56yr old country boy who dont take lightly to being threatened. But I bit my tongue and sent Jack A reply in email " jack what do you suggest Jessie" Well I got my reply Saturday night 11-24-07 on the forum In the auction block . (Speaking of Shaddy)
Well I was kinda embarressed , upset, and amazed that this had happened And I have been kinda upset every since.Ok ,For questions Why did I wait so long for Jacks reply after he told me of the damage to the intake . When I told Jack I had not removed the Intake from the box I was being honest I hadnt. but my two brothers did one day to look at it while we were working on my brothers 78 tube chassie mustang in which I was extending the wheel base 6 inches from 98 to 104 . I paid no attention to the intake this day either because I was welding and I had no intention of using the intake in the first place I have a Hogan sheet metal intake I was going to use with Charlies intake adapters on the C heads , so the reason I waited so long is I questioned my brothers on The damage to the intake they said they noticed no such damage that he had told me about .So this made me wonder what the heck is going on?another time my wife removed the intake from the box to take pictures of it and the heads to send to Bigpoppapreston which I pmed poppy sat night to see if he still had the pics I sent him ,talked to poppy he remembered talking to me about the heads but didn't remember getting the pics he said they may have went in his spam. I was hopeing to have pics of before it before it was shipped. .Anyway Jack sent the intake back to me , I removed it from the box . The intake did have some welding spots on the right side between the center intake ports on the bottom of the intake (valley area) 3 to be exact not noticeable from the top except a little black spot the size of a pencil eraser , while looking at the intake again with my brothers they both swear this is not the same intake we had or shipped, my wife also says these were not there when she took the pictures for bigpappapreston so I dont know who to believe but I will tell you who im going to believe my brothers and Wife Again I apoligize to the forum members .
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 04:59 PM Thread Starter

jessie1051

jack I again apoligise about the change on shipping that was an honest mistake I forgot , send your adress ill send you a check.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 05:29 PM

if all above is true, then best live up to the original deal. keep the intake and send him the retun shipping cost of the manifold

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 05:32 PM Thread Starter

price on intake and heads

Jack, you have just told a lie. You said $1650.00 for the heads and 1800.00 with the intake. You have just made that up. The price was discussed as 1800.00 for both plus shipping ($100.00) for a total of $1900.00.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 05:40 PM

Intake

I believe you did not know. flniky said he new of the problem. He said it was that way when he got it. so you did Receive it in that condition. I went thru a terrible time, for me when I got It. I did not want to believe you would just Pass it off in that condition. you will see on the Board that iky admitted what he did. He sent you a bad Product. I will not call your loved ones Names. I know what happened and who did it. It would be dishonorable to say that the Intake was messed up here, on the way here, or on the way there from here. So this is that which is true. You believe you sent me a new intake manifold free of Damage. Icky disputes this thru his own writing that it was damaged before you got it. Did he tell you of the Damaged he did lie when he said it was on the bottom only .But we both know there was more to it. That it was to hide the true nature of the Damage .because the intake flange was of greatest coinsurning to me. I was Helping a friend get the Parts he wanted. I cant say well you got screwed. It was my responsibility to make it right. So I took the Lose. I have prayed for you and I hope your recovery from your knee injury has made it stronger. You need those to chase grand children they can sure be fast. I know who the Villain is now. thanks Jack
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 07:15 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mudbogtom
Am I reading this correct... this was not a transaction from the Auction Block? The connection was that you 2 met here on the forum?

Tom
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 07:33 PM

:roll:

63 galaxie, solid roller 557, c-6, 9" 4.30 gears
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-25-2007, 08:11 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to mudbogtom
Jack, stop pm'ing me about this... place your answers to the forum questions on the forum.

This was not a transaction from the auction block...

Tom
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 11-26-2007, 07:40 AM

If this wasn't a transaction over the auction block why are we talking about this here?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in