1965 Mustang 4-sale/trade for 1966/67 Fairlane - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

1965 Mustang 4-sale/trade for 1966/67 Fairlane

1965 Ford Mustang Coupe to Trade for 1966/67 Ford Fairlane.
I have a 65 Mustang that I have had for several years now and I do not have the interest to finish the car. When I got the car, it was a complete car w/ an ugly paint job and decent interior. I have taken the car and stripped it to a bare shell, for sanding. I have removed all the interior, the front and back glass, and the trim around it. I would say I have 80-90% of the things that would put this car back together and make it a nice car. I have debated making this car into a prostreet car or an all out drag car, but I cannot bring myself to cut on this car. It is in the perfect stage to cut and put tubs into the car or make it into a drag car. I have several new parts that will go with the car like new headliner ( and I think I have new carpet but I will check my shop storage building this week and double check. These two items where purchased from NPD and are in the box, but are like 5 yrs old, I will check the condition this week) I have most of the trim and interior pieces and have several GT items that go along w/ the car to. The car has had some bodywork and needs just a little TLC and it would make a nice, nice car. Before I got the car the right-rear quarter panel had been replaced, and I replaced the radiator support. The left quarter around the wheel well, needs a/b little work not much, has a little rust. I have many parts and things that go w/ this car, I will try this week to get pictures of the car and parts that go along w/ it. I also have an org 3 speed tranny w/ shifter and clutch that came w/ the car when I got it.
E-mail me @ [email protected] then we can discuss the details of the car. The cars current state is a shell w/ r/t and l/t side glass in and some what sanded, no interior except dash, and needs to finished from there/ put back together.(car comes w/ parts to put back together w/.)

I want to trade for a 1966/67 Ford Fairlane in good shape. I truly do not want a rust bucket car that I have to do a lot of bodywork too. I would only trade for a 2 door car, sorry no 4 doors. Email me what you have and we discuss all the things that go along w/ this car.
If you want to buy this car (65 Mustang and parts) email me and we will go from there.
I do not have picture yet, I will get them this week and respond to everyone’s email that is serious a/b trading or buying this car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 02:07 PM

Where are you at ??
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 02:07 PM

Where are you at ??

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-29-2008, 04:39 PM Thread Starter

Macon, Georgia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in