Buyer beware THIEF THIEF THIEF "Revit" - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Buyer beware THIEF THIEF THIEF "Revit"

Dont do business with this guy tHIEF Ronnie Davis Tulsa,Ok Took my $1800 for 460 short block over 2 mos ago......Wont return my money nor ship the motor.........Beware
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 04:53 PM

Re: Buyer beware THIEF THIEF THIEF "Revit"

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhead
Dont do business with this guy tHIEF Ronnie Davis Tulsa,Ok Took my $1800 for 460 short block over 2 mos ago......Wont return my money nor ship the motor.........Beware
GET A HOLD OF THE PROS A QUTING ATTORNEY IN THE CITY WERE HE LIVES

SORRY ABOUT MY SPELLING I HAVE DISLEXIA

HE WILL HELP YOU

I HAD TO DO IT ONCE

AND IF YOU MAILED HIM THE MONEY
IT IS MAIL FROD

KEEP ANY E MAILS BETWEEN THE 2 OF YOU

GOOD LUCK
post #3 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 05:01 PM Thread Starter

Thanks

We wont let him get away with it. Its a shame there are people like this it makes it bad for everyone.

post #4 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 06:34 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Send a message via AIM to steves4570 Send a message via MSN to steves4570 Send a message via Yahoo to steves4570
close call

Man i almost got the D-D engine swap kit, he never got back with me, but from what i read from powerhead the only way would have been COD.Thanks for the heads up. :!: :!: :!:
post #5 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 10:43 PM

Send a message via MSN to powerstrokeace
Maybe some one from tulsa or the area from this forum could help out.
Ace
post #6 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:04 PM

I got 2 phone #'s for this dude off another post and the 2nd came back as a Kevin Sanders on reverse phone lookup, are code 74128. Some more digging on MrSanders and can't find crap except for 2 PO Boxes in downtown tulsa...166 and 167 @ 74101 post office. Who the ----is kevin sanders?
post #7 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-05-2008, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKFORD
I got 2 phone #'s for this dude off another post and the 2nd came back as a Kevin Sanders on reverse phone lookup, are code 74128. Some more digging on MrSanders and can't find crap except for 2 PO Boxes in downtown tulsa...166 and 167 @ 74101 post office. Who the ----is kevin sanders?
MAY BE HIS REAL NAME

OR HIS PARTNER IN CRIME
post #8 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 12:18 AM

Or life partner lol
post #9 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 04:21 AM Thread Starter

Ronnie Sanders from Tulsa THIEF

We are going to have mail fraud charges filed aganist him monday. Ya just wonder how many other sites and prople he ripped off.
post #10 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 04:56 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Re: Ronnie Sanders from Tulsa THIEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerhead
We are going to have mail fraud charges filed aganist him monday. Ya just wonder how many other sites and prople he ripped off.
Probably lots, I feel your pain. I got ripped off for $300 from a guy on a torque converter a couple years back. I had even checked out his user name and found the guy had sold stuff on another forum with good reviews. People that are professional thief's evidently take time to make it look good. $1800 is a lot of money I hope you will be o.k.
post #11 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 10:21 AM
1997superstang

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
i had posted his picture of his mustang on another forum , and i got a response , that his name is Ronnie Davis
post #12 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 10:23 AM

Damn I hate hearing stuff like this..... I hope you nail his *** to the wall..That hustlers out have the kahona's to take money from good decent people !

I was also taken by a guy down in the N.C. area a few years back...for a TFS Holmes intake, that was polished and looked really nice in the pic... We had emailed one another for about 2 months and "I" thought i knew him...LOL..yeah right..he even sweetened the deal for a extra $200 he'd through in a set of 850 holleys and the proper linkage!!

Well needless to say I still dont have the intake or my money!! The post master down there did find another address for this guy...and I went over there just to find it was an emty strip mall building that use to be a Realty Office!! and no one around...

So i have surcome to only buying used stuff from Guys I talk to on this site..Or Guys that have a good rep with guys I know here!! I dont have anything to do with ebay anymore or craigslist.. Its just a cryiny shame people have to be that way...and take a Mans hard earned Buck!! I'am in this life style over my head to begin with..But I love the sport and the hobby to much to ever give it up...and when I get screwed...on a Toy part..that just piss's me off even more!!

Sorry about the rant guys....I just HATE..seeing people getting done in this manner!! :evil:
post #13 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 11:32 AM

Man I like how everyone gets one side of the story and just assumes the guy is telling the truth. :roll:
I guess it's just more fun to bash people on here than to find out the story.

This guy bought a motor from me. Sent me a check which my bank held for a week (out of state check). Even though he says it cleared before the seven days. My bank still held the check for seven. I think all banks do this not just mine. Then when they released it, I called him to find out when he was going to have someone pick up the motor. He at first acted like he was mad because I called him on his cell phone (only number I had for him). Then he put some lady on the phone who didn't know what was going on and said she would have someone pick up the motor.

Two weeks later I call and leave a message, and get no return call. The following week I get this crazy PM about stealing his motor. So I call him AGAIN and leave a message. He doesn't call me back but the lady who I talked to before does, and wanted to fax me a bill of landing to me, and have me take it to FedEx (which was not the original plan). I told them I would but the closes FedEx is 35 miles away (about 45 mins). So I admit, I have not been very speedy about getting this there (it's been a week since I have had their fedex number)

You know this would have been taken care of along time ago if someone would just returned my calls that actully knew what was going on here. And accusing me of stealing your motor...come on!!! You don't see me trying to sell it do you?? I have been waiting for you guys all this time to get your **** together. You finally get the info to me and I don't drop everything I'm doing and get your motor shipped RIGHT THEN and I'm a thief??

I should have just keep to the original deal and said you pick it up here. But, it was going to cost you more to pick it up here because it's a residence. You know what if you want to play this way. Have fedex come and get it like it was originally planned. It's been crated up and waiting for you to pick it up all this time. You have my address and all my numbers call me and get someone over here!!

Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay.
post #14 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 11:36 AM

Re: close call

Quote:
Originally Posted by steves4570
Man i almost got the D-D engine swap kit, he never got back with me, but from what i read from powerhead the only way would have been COD.Thanks for the heads up. :!: :!: :!:
The reason I didn't get back with you is I sold this for what I was asking. Oh and they got their stuff with no problems. They sent me a money order and UPS came two days later. Man I love it when people know what they are doing. 8)

Owning a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet. At first you surprise everyone, but in the end you're still gay.
post #15 of 65 (permalink) Old 09-06-2008, 11:42 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I've had a few deals with Revit (Ronnie). He's been honest and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.

Have a good day!
Michael

2003 F150 Supercrew
BBF
Turbo

1996 Ford Mustang
2.3t w/ HE351VE turbo
12.10 @ 114 mph
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in