Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Parts to Convert to EFI
Hey guys, I just picked up an AEM EMS for my truck/429 combo and I am strongly advised against using my MSD distributor in it as the AEM has trouble with it. So I want to go with 2-4cylinder coil packs like on the 4.6's. So here's what I have for sale:
- MSD billet TFI distributor (NIB) for 5.8L c/w New 460 dizzy gear (not installed)
- MSD TFI blaster coil (NIB)
- MSD 6A ignition Unit (NIB)
- MSD adapter cable for above units (NIB)
- Ford EEC-IV ECU (A9P) (Have units 75% built to reprogram this)
- 83mm Pro-M mass air sensor calibrated to 42lb/hr. It's on ebay now with 4 days left. I will stop the auction if all this is wanted badly.
This is a good chunk of what you'll need to convert to EFI. I will even consider partial trade for Ford EDIS-8 parts such as coil packs, modules, sensors or harnesses. I work for Air Canada, so I will even consider flying to a major airport to deliver this in person. So that saves shipping. But if I do, I better see a hot rod. :lol:
Please feel free to IM any questions. I'd rather sell it here than split it up on EBAY.
I'm sorry, but I do not have a price in mind, but I will look up my reciepts and compare it to any offers I receive.
I do not want to split this up at this time.