moving sale! - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-15-2009, 08:19 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

moving sale!

I am moving shortly , so........ lots has to go, I'll add stuff as I pack but for now I have a built c-6 that is taking up space and I would rather move it to your house than mine, heres the details, non ribbed case, easier to fit into small tunnels, short iron tailstock with ball bearing support and bolt on yoke, your choice of companion flange, 1330,1350, or 1410 yoke, hardened 4340 input shaft, modified forward drum has been lightened, balanced, and accepts 6 clutches, cj forward drum has been lightened 10 oz and has 6 clutches, low/reverse has 8 clutches, 4 pinion aluminum low/reverse planetary with roller bearing thrust and custom built sprag, ratios are 2.72,1.54,1:1. Low&2nd planetary is 6 pinion steel with roller thrust and has had a roller bearing installed between planet carrier and ring gear, band is 2 1/4" wide rigid, and has special wide struts, has a brand new sun shell, all new viton seals, all new alto red frictions, all new steel plates, pump is stock with new gears, park wheel is hardened forged steel, not later powdered metal version, valvebody is a stock c7/c8 so you can have it altered or install your own version, band servo is billet aluminum "G" piston with stock housing, apply lever is "F", I built this trans for ultimate durability in a 4wd pull truck, I ran it behind a 648 and never had a problem with trans, broke everything else behind it at one point or another though, as it is , you could run on street with no issue, today is christmas, $1300 shipped will take it,fron ontario if you need pics of anything I have no problem, just leave an email address
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2009, 07:59 PM Thread Starter

heres some new stuff to add to the list, 1 very nice timing cover for 429/460, has been bead blasted, no corrosion, has dipstick tube&dipstick for regular car pan, timing pointer and bolt are also included, $40 shipped, I have a few different oil pans as well, need to be cleaned but are solid , no rust, have front sump car pans , 8qt front sump truck pans, have matching pump pickups & dipsticks, $50+ shipping, also have 2 ,c7/c8 valvebodies for c6, $75 shipped, will update as I find more stuff I don't want to move
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-17-2009, 09:06 PM

timing cover

PM sent

Tomorrow is the first day of the rest of your life. Lets go racing !!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-19-2009, 09:18 AM Thread Starter

d3 heads, e7te heads+intake

heres some more stuff, d3 heads, as they came off the engine, know nothing about them, destined for the scrap pile but I see some guys actually run them, 25$ for a pair + shipping, I also have some really scuzzy heads someone can have if they want to cut 1 apart to see where you can grind, a pair of e7te fuelie heads, new brass guides, hardened seats cut for 2.19/1.72 valves, pedestals cut for screw in studs, 1 has been ported on the exhaust side, have factory aluminum manifold that was bead blasted and clear coated with intake + exhaust gaskets, got these from a guy who was going to use them for a blower motor so I don't know what all else was done , looks like the head that was ported had some relieving done in the chamber as well, $100 for all of it+ shipping, have other heads, will post #s when I go through the rest
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-20-2009, 02:57 PM Thread Starter

460 tin package

found tons of stuff to list today, will put a package together consisting of all the tin needed to complete an engine, includes; 2 valve covers, timing cover, timing pointer, dipstick, front sump car oil pan& matching pickup,for 125$ shipped, also found early harmonic with double pulley groove,have 2, early short waterpump, #c8se, matches early balancer, includes waterpump pulley, will sell together or seperate, found a few do0e balancers as well
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 01:37 AM

Hi,
I'm interested in the E7TE's plus intake.
Let me know.
drop me a PM or Email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by turbo528onlp View Post
heres some more stuff, d3 heads, as they came off the engine, know nothing about them, destined for the scrap pile but I see some guys actually run them, 25$ for a pair + shipping, I also have some really scuzzy heads someone can have if they want to cut 1 apart to see where you can grind, a pair of e7te fuelie heads, new brass guides, hardened seats cut for 2.19/1.72 valves, pedestals cut for screw in studs, 1 has been ported on the exhaust side, have factory aluminum manifold that was bead blasted and clear coated with intake + exhaust gaskets, got these from a guy who was going to use them for a blower motor so I don't know what all else was done , looks like the head that was ported had some relieving done in the chamber as well, $100 for all of it+ shipping, have other heads, will post #s when I go through the rest
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-25-2009, 08:18 AM

PM sent
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 03:34 PM

super interested in your d3's

pm sent as well

To Learn Now, Is To Teach Later..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in