68 fastback backhalved car 501 blower FS - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 02-28-2009, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

68 fastback backhalved car 501 blower FS

Mustang Fastback tubbed with mickey T's centerlines 514 gear ,ladderbar suspension w/coilovers ,75% bodywork done ,needs interior redone (frt seats dash and door panels )Brand new 501 stroker kit balanced 30 over probe 22cc dish pistons H-beam rods and forged crank .680 solid roller set up .671 superchrger USA rebuilt polished blower good to 7000 rpm ,bds polished intake and carb plate ,two 750 holleys with power valves tricked for blower ,polished hilborn style scoop .Cast iron open chamber heads with 2.19 1.71 ferrea racing valves ,hd springs keepers and locks ,bronze gear on bds unilite ,C6 tranny $450 rebuild with all new insides with b+m kit .2400to2800 stall ,.motor is bolted in car never ran .Have crites headers to install .no radiator yet .Set up to run 1.5 pds or 6to7 pds of boost with pulleys I have on it .Cam is on a 110 center so didn't want to put a lot of boost to it .This is a prostreet machine not all out drag car ,6500 rpms is what I have in mind to run it at .Supercharger USA said it should have a minimum of 700 HP on the lowest boost .$14,000 cash .Will sell it less blower with PI heads ,dizzy and victor for $12,500 Thanks Nick D Car has a title and plate with it .
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF0676.jpg (91.9 KB, 356 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0119.jpg (90.7 KB, 325 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF0675.jpg (92.8 KB, 334 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4377.jpg (98.3 KB, 366 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF4396.jpg (96.7 KB, 344 views)

We have the 62 FORD Galaxie Drag car back home and getting it cleaned up and tuned up for some goodtimes !! 460 AR Cobra Jet heads Dominator , offy portasonic , 620 Solid cam 60 over , fiberglass fenders and hood , Won several times at Pageland S.C.from Recent owner and won many nostalgia dragraces ,grudge runs at Farmington and Mooresville and Old Shuffletown when My Dad and uncle raced it !!! No Electronics ,footbrake car with C6 , Runs 6:80s 1/8 th mile

Last edited by mustangsrus803; 03-01-2009 at 07:50 PM. Reason: added a picture
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 08:32 PM Thread Starter

Smile mustang

This mustang was built by Scotty Cannons Son and is done right .The rear chassis is built right .I can email pics of the chassis and cage also if needed .Just Pm with email address .Thanks Nick . 803-389-2998

We have the 62 FORD Galaxie Drag car back home and getting it cleaned up and tuned up for some goodtimes !! 460 AR Cobra Jet heads Dominator , offy portasonic , 620 Solid cam 60 over , fiberglass fenders and hood , Won several times at Pageland S.C.from Recent owner and won many nostalgia dragraces ,grudge runs at Farmington and Mooresville and Old Shuffletown when My Dad and uncle raced it !!! No Electronics ,footbrake car with C6 , Runs 6:80s 1/8 th mile
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-26-2009, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

Smile mustang

I have all the fuel lines hooked up and the linkage hooked up about to install starter and headers .Waiting on a radiator to come in ,almost ready to crank !!!!!!!!!

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 03-27-2009, 07:13 AM

You have a PM

Rick Brown
(LIL TWEETY) BBF 62 Falcon Tube Chassis
Member of a BAND OF BROTHERS

Pro Motion Machining
Perfect Reflections Photography
Bronx Corner Automotive
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 03:09 PM

did you ever finish this car?
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-23-2010, 03:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Smile car

Hate to see you sell it, sounds like a real nice mustang.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 08:54 PM Thread Starter

bump

Yes I still have the car ,it is running now and it is BBAAADDDDD !!! I put a 411 spool in it and am getting ready to put the driveshaft in and hook up the shifter .Then I can put it on the ground .It is grey primer now with new fenders and started trimming it out in red .I will sell it for 18,000 cash as it is with the blower motor in it which is a steal .If it doesn't sell soon I will keep it ,thanks !!I will sell it as a roller for $9500 cash or sell the blower motor for $9500 cash .

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 01-28-2010, 10:59 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Smile blown mustang

Man you got to keep that car!! Looks bad with that blower so high out the hood! You have your life in that car , I really hope you wind up keeping it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in