92 red hatchback/ 302/tremec/molycage/N2O f/s - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-03-2009, 01:25 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

92 red hatchback/ 302/tremec/molycage/N2O f/s

ok, I'd like to part with my 92 mustang for a bigger and badder project. It's a red hatchback in very good condition. No rust, just a little paint flaking on the top side passenger wheel openings. the paint is original and thin but still looks good. I had it buffed and waxed last summer, looks sharp at 10ft.

I bought this car as a blown up 4 popper and have since put in a clutch pedal with adjustable quadrant and cable. 10pt moly cage, painted grey, (certs to 8.50's) grey 85 gt seats, rest of the interior is also grey. looks nice. no radio.

engine - balanced .040 over 302. forged trw pistons, moly 5/64 rings, resized early rods with milodon bolts. stock crank in a D4 block. comp cams retro fit cam, new hyd roller lifters, manley moly 5/16 pushrods, PRW 1.6 ratio stainless roller rocker arms. Edelbrock performer RPM heads with ferrea 2.02/1.60 valves and isky springs. (6500rpm's no problem) m83 oil pump and stock rearsump pan. Weiand single plane intake, new (purchased this spring)650 cfm double pumper holley carb. NOS dual stage plate kit (never ran anything over a single stage). sumped factory tank (gauge works) with dual holley blue pumps and half inch aluminum lines to carb and N20 system. underdrive pulleys, 3 row copper radiator, K&N air/fuel meter, 3" stainless custom dual exhaust with (3") tailpipes, 1 7/8" custom long tube headers, ngk 5671-8 spark plugs, Belden 8mm spark plug wires, MSD 6AL box with 8970 timing retard box and 2 step 8739 two step.

trans - tremec tkoII with RAM 900 series 11" dual friction clutch, three finger 2400lb adjustable pressure plate, pro 5.0 shifter, FRPP aluminum driveshaft, lakewood sfi bellhousing, fidanza aluminum flywheel wheel. hi torque starter

8.8" rear end 3.73 gear, 31 spline trac lock(new clutches), FRPP 31 spline axles, FRPP aluminum cover with main cap support. reinforced factory control arms with eurothane bushings. trans double hump x-member also has eurothane bushings.

nitrous pro flow 10lb bottle and stainless brackets with 6an feed line .

drive line has 8k miles on it. engine has 500 miles on it. this thing ran 12.90's on motor and 11.60's on 150shot. never been beat on (seriously!!! never power shifted). the three times down the track, (one, on motor - 12.90 - bogged hard 2.1 60ft ) 1st N2O pass spun hard , and 2nd spray pass, bogged bad (1.85 60ft) to 123 mph. Spent 6 hours at the track to get those three passes in, at 4pm, and some junk import spit its guts at the 330( then ran until it died (most of the way down). Said F$%& It and went home

sold with (6) good condition ten hole wheels, an extra pair for slicks. It always starts, three pumps and vroom. it's a serious sleeper (as long as they don't see the cage)probably other things i'm forgetting, if interested, pm me

oh yeah, battle boxes and new brakes, cruise control works, tokico adjustable rear shocks, new heater core, new brake booster, no A/C

did I mention $8000 as listed. may be willing to part out - depends...

thanks

Dave

looking to get $8000 obo. could drive from WI to CA at 20mpg. IDK shoot me an offer, I want to build something else. pics available for those seriously interested.

thanks
Dave
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in