package deal - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 04-07-2009, 10:11 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

package deal

nice Pi heads D20E AB ,CJ block with std flattop pistons ,shortblock is complete ,victor intake ,msd 8580 like new ,was sold as running motor to me .will sell as is for $1800 also includes 1.7 roller rockers ,and hardened pushrods ,has a mild performer cam .there was no water in the oil or oil in the water but it looks like a 1/4 long hair line crack in one of the cylinders so it is possible it may need one sleeve .the block is a 4 bolt main .it was rebuilt with under 10000 miles on it .you can callme at 8033892998 or pm for info.I am in fort mill south carolina ,beside of charlotte n.c.can meet you within a 6hr drive or so if you pay for gas and stay if needed.I have 100% feedback on evilbay and I have sold items to other members with no complaints whatsoever and have purchased quite a bit from some friends on here .pm for pics I will email the to you asap.make sure you send your email address on the pm .I also have a 460 block fresh 30 over bore with a set of used 30 trw dish pistons and rods with good bolts purchased from the forum .block has cam bearings and freeze plugs installed .$600for block pistons and rods .will throw in some 10/10 main and half a set of 10/10 rod bearings
I need money to work on the stang so make me an offer I can't refuse ,thanks Nick

We have the 62 FORD Galaxie Drag car back home and getting it cleaned up and tuned up for some goodtimes !! 460 AR Cobra Jet heads Dominator , offy portasonic , 620 Solid cam 60 over , fiberglass fenders and hood , Won several times at Pageland S.C.from Recent owner and won many nostalgia dragraces ,grudge runs at Farmington and Mooresville and Old Shuffletown when My Dad and uncle raced it !!! No Electronics ,footbrake car with C6 , Runs 6:80s 1/8 th mile
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in