[FS] 2 phones 1 video camera - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

[FS] 2 phones 1 video camera

1 new from upgrade LG INCITE smart phone/pda
1 new from upgrade sony ericson 580i walkman phone
1 video camera

nice video dvd cam recorder

hitachi dz-mv580a
40x digital zoom
sd card

comes with two batteries one in the stock one and one is a extended life battery. charger,remote, leather case and a mini dvd-r, av cables and the ohter cables that comes with the camera when new.

the camera works pretty well. nothing wrong with it as far as i can tell. had it for a little while, just selling to finish afew things up on a project and need some extra cash. ill take 100 bucks for it.

and AT&T LG INCITE smart phone/pda

i accidently ran over my old lg incite phone at work so insurance paid for me another phone and i am selling it. i talked to at&t and they said it was a new phone i was getting. but it says refurbished on the box it came in. but they still say its new. any way it is still in the package, only taken out to takes pics of. still has plasic films over to protect it. also comes with a sim card.

its still in the package never used by me. im selling it because i decided to go back with my old phone for work. one i dont care to let take some abuse.

this is an LG INCITE smart phone/pda. its touch screen , has stylis. just got it back in the mail today. AT&T has them for 329.99 if you dont want to renew your contract. im selling mine for 200.00 obo or for something for reasonable. .

here are some pics.

also a sony errison 580i walkman phone got with an upgrade a little while ago never used. comes with car charger wall charger and usb cable. i can get pics if needed. 80.00

also open for trades i have a 93 foxbody mustang notch back. with a 69 460. need good carb,intake, and vale springs for 588 lift. let me know what you have

Last edited by Mizery; 04-30-2009 at 07:57 PM. Reason: forgot to mention it as forsale
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-30-2009, 07:52 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

more pics

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in