Crazy List of Ford Race Parts - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-28-2009, 08:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Crazy List of Ford Race Parts

I can email pics of these things. Too much to try to put on here though. Let me know if you want pics of anything. Compare my prices to Summit or Jegs. I am very fair, especially with the new stuff. I will ship anything at the buyers expense and wil take credit card, money order, or cash. I have references upon request of people who I did phone orders with. Please email [email protected] with any questions. Thanks for looking.

Big Block Ford Motorsport/Trick Flow intake for race port heads (The older version of#54400111, its the same thing only a little shorter) ... $300 SOLD, Thanks for giving me a shot.

2 Roush/Ford Motorsport Intakes for C3 style heads on a 9.2 deck...$250each

1 Match pair of C3 Nascar heads from Alan Kulwiki's Winston Cup Car. These are the older style so they take conventional rocker arms and have Cleveland style valves. They have been milled alot but with a mild cam, you will be fine. They are bare.... $800 pair

2 used Dual Point distributors...$25 each....... one for a 460/429/351C&M "Mr Gaskt "Super Du Point"" and the other is a stock ford #COAP-1212T-A for a 393/312 (Both are used and need to be cleaned up)

18 feet of #12 Aeroquip steel braided line with fittings on each end...$75

Ford timing covers for small block (Been media blasted)...$50 each

Meziere WP111 Elect water pump 35gpm for SBFord. Used for about 5-10 passes. In new condition ...$225

New SCAT H-Beam Rods 6.200 long, .927 pin diameter, 2.225 crank pin bore
New SRP Flat top pistons w/pins and rings for 427 SB Ford (4.125 bore, 4"stroke, 1.230 comp height) ...$750 for rods and pistons ""Will not seperate""

Misc carb spacers and adapter plates...$20 each

Lakewood Block saver plate for small block Ford (new in box)..$70

Zero balance Ford Motorsport balancer for small block(used)...$125

P-750-CT Quick fuel Carb. (New in box)...$650 ......SOLD, thanks

DEDENBEAR CO2 Crossover Delay box (New in box)...$200

DEDENBEAR TSC2A Throttle stop controller (Used for 3 passes, in original box)...$200

2 used race quality ford mechanical fuel pumps w/AN fittings installed...$45 each

Used injection pump w/pulley...$125

Used Nascar Weaver Brothers 5 stage Dry sump pump w/pulley...$550 firm

Used Dry sump oil tank w/3 heating elements from a Roush Cup Car. (16 quart)...$150

Ford Racing 351C Chrome Valve Covers w/breather(New in box)...$45

Edelbrock Performer RPM intake for a 302 in new condition...$125 SOLD, Thanks

1 or 2 sets of 351Cleveland headers for a 70's 2wd pickup(new in box)...$85ea

New Ford Motorsport by MSD for small block distributor for a 302...$170

New Mallory rev limiter kit(Older but still new, can use w/out msd box)...$50

New 7122 Edelbrock Cam and lifters for 302...$125 SOLD, thanks

Last edited by lowexpo82; 07-10-2009 at 04:33 PM. Reason: sold parts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 12:17 AM

Where's our official auction block greeter?
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_worker View Post
Where's our official auction block greeter?
I was looking also!

AHEM.......STATE YOUR LOCATION.
and being this is your very first post on the site and its here in the auction block.......Good luck selling anything!........Very good people here, just not real trustworthy of one time posters selling stuff......quite a few scam artists been through here and quite a few were hunted down. My advice is to spend a little time else where on the site.....it'll help with the whole "stranger" thing. No offense at all, This is the internet, and a few have been burned. Well, Anyway......Welcome to the best BBF forum on the planet, and good luck.

73' mustang coupe 514/C6
66' mustang coupe
69 GTO/clone
49' Hudson supersix/390FE Ford
proud member keyboard warriors
and the Southern group

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 07:36 AM

you've got some nice stuff, but i second the get to know people. especially being your first time, you'll probably have better luck with someone coming to pick up the parts than the mail order thing. on the other hand, i'm interested in a few parts, and seeing as how i drive all over, depending on your location, i may be interested. good luck, and welcome
post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 07:38 AM Thread Starter

I understand

Its not easy being a stranger anywhere anymore! I live in Mooresville NC about 30 mins north of Charlotte and travel to NJ to work all the time in between Philadelphia and Atlantic city. I had most of this stuff on Craigslist for sale and a couple people sent me emails telling me to post stuff on here. I do have references from people who bought stuff off Racingjunk.com from me and gave me their credit card number over the phone as my uncle has a legitimate business. They were given a copy of their invooice and also their copy of the credit card receipt. I will supply anyone with those names, numbers, and email addresses so you can contact those people to see how satisfied they were with the parts I sent them. If and when I sell anything, it WILL be shipped the same day I receive payment. I am not here to rip anyone off because I wasn't raised that way. I have been screwed a couple times and it is not fun. Hopefully at least one or two people will trust me on here to start with and then give me good feedback to everyone else. Like I said I have sold thousands of dollars worth of stuff on racingjunk being a newbie and everyone was completely satisfied. I do understand where you guys are coming from. Please just give me a chance and I promise you that you will not be disappointed. Thank you.
Chris Michael, Mooresville, NC 609-743-3288 [email protected]
post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 07:43 AM Thread Starter

78 Lincoln Coupe

I am willing to do person to person transactions all day and I would love for you to see the stuff I have in person as well. Like I said, after being laid off from Roush Fenway Racing in November(in Mooresville), I have been traveling up to NJ for about 2 weeks at a time to build race engines again with my uncle. You are more than welcome to come visit me at home in NC or if you're closer come see me at the shop in NJ. Thanks again for the advice fellas.
Chris
post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 03:00 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

Hey Chris, did you work with a guy at Roush, that had and sold a 66 chevyII, with a 409BBC, and a jerico 4spd? It was like an electric blue color.?
Jon
post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 06-29-2009, 04:46 PM Thread Starter

Not that I am aware of. I was at the truck shop. The bush shop is right next door and I don't remember seeing one over there either. If he worked at the cup shop I definitely didn't know of him because that's about 25 mins away. What was his name?
post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 01:50 PM Thread Starter

SOLD 460 INTAKE

jUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO RECOMMENDED THE 460 RACE INTAKE TO THE MAN WHO BOUGHT IT FROM ME. (arthur from W. Paris Maine)
post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 02:28 PM

Did you work at the main facility Roush/Yates Racing where they manufacture some of the components?

Tore

70 Cobra
71 Cobra
post #11 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-03-2009, 03:04 PM Thread Starter

No, I was a fabricator at Roush's truck shop for the 6, 99, and 09 Craftsman trucks last year.
post #12 of 12 (permalink) Old 07-04-2009, 02:33 PM

Send a message via MSN to team_underestimated
can i get a pic of the msd 302 dist and everything that comes with it. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in