460 Ford Forum banner

Busta

2K views 23 replies 9 participants last post by  2slow 
#1 ·
anyone have his number, i got a money order and the bank says its no any good??

#2 ·
I hope the bank wasn't quoted saying that ;) LOL!

#4 ·
LOL...

I meant.... YOU SAID "the bank says its no any good?? "

The bank says it's NOT any good.

Just giving you some crap!

#7 ·
Pull your head in idiot!

I am in Australia!

Before having a money order issued at the post office, I have to pay for it. It was paid from my direct debit account!

TurboTens, if you would get back to my PM with exactly what the bank has told you, I will get onto Western Union.

This is the first time I have had an issue with using money orders. I have purchased 2 carbs from Bigs, a complete TBS 871 blower kit from Rich Desbiens and a number of other items all with Western Union money orders.

#11 ·
Looks like you have your stuff in order. Looks like it is taken care of! I have dealt with a lot of customers world wide as many people know, and that showes a Western Union "IMO" # (International Money Order Number). Should not be a problem.

#15 ·
Why are you going to the bank? You should be going to a Western Union!

#19 ·
look busta before you call me or anyone an idot or tell them to pull their head , start with the idiot you see in the mirror. think of who posted the info , thats the only thing forum members have to go on. now IF you were scamming ( glad your NOT) --whats wrong with hoping a scammer gets the punishment

#24 ·
is there something wrong with the down under common sence or lack of it ? no need for me to take a bite , but there might be a need for some to kiss some butT till the parts are in hand. READ the FIRST post, was it me that said the check was NO GOOD ? so take a bite of a common sense pie.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.