For sale or trade - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-22-2009, 02:37 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tx
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
For sale or trade

I HAVE SEVERAL SETS OF CRANKS, RODS; ROLLER ROCKERS THAT IS UP FOR GRABS. ALL PARTS ARE NEW AND IS 4340-FORGED STEEL, GREAT FOR RACING OR STREET. THE RODS ARE I BEAM OR H-BEAM YOUR CHOICE. VARING FROM SBF TO BBF OR EVEN CHEVY. I ALSO HAVE SOME PISTONS THAT ALL NEEDS TO MOVE ALSO.

871 BDS STAGE 3 BLOWER ONLY 5 PASSES WITH HAT BUT NEED THE VALVES AND LINES ALSO HAVE A 2X4 CARB PLATE. 3500.OBO

ALSO I HAVE A BLOWER INTAKE AND A COMPLETE 2X4 FOR A BBF THAT IS UP FOR GRABS 500 FOR THE BLOWER AND 650 FOR THE 2X4

351W 4 BOLT MAIN RACE BLOCK.
CLEVELAND MAINS
SIAMESE 4.125 BORE
9.5 DECK HEIGHT
4-BOLT BILLET SPLAYED MAIN CAP
OVERSIZE WATER JACKETS FOR UNIFORM COOLING
INCREASED MAIN WEB THICKNESS
FITS OEM AND AFTER MARKET ROLLER LIFTERS
OPTIONAL ROLLER CAM BEARINGS
$1,750.00

438 dart sbf turbo motor.

New 438 sbf dart block, complete with JE pistons, grp alum rods 4340 forged crank everthing a person will need to complete the engine. that flex plate and damper is SFI approved, all machine work and balancing is done needs to be assembled. All parts are top of the line no corners was cut my loss $6500 obo please no low ballers.

BBF 515 CI
NEW BBF 515CI WITH WISCO PISTONS 12.1 H-BEAM RODS WITH A OHIO CRANK. I HAVE EVERTHING TO COMPLETE THE SHORT BLOCK INCLUDING ALL THE MACHINE AND BALANCING IS DONE. THIS ENGINE IS ALL NEW NEVER BUILT. $2850 OBO.

I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER PARTS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT NEED

CALL or Email 940 886-7137
WHITESPERFORMANCE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-24-2009, 11:50 PM
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
What do you have along the lines of BBF cranks? Looking at 4.3 and 4.5 specifically. Thanks.
Shawn63200 is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-25-2009, 03:10 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tx
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn63200 View Post
What do you have along the lines of BBF cranks? Looking at 4.3 and 4.5 specifically. Thanks.
what are you looking for if i dont have it i can get it call me
WHITESPERFORMANCE is offline  
 
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 01:33 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tx
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
WHITESPERFORMANCE is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-01-2009, 08:20 PM
Senior Member
 
pat427's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: tullahoma,tn
Posts: 454
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Cool trade

what are you interested in trading for your parts?pat

race 2 win,never lift,67 f100 351 cleveland,69 f100 trickflowheaded 306,84 minitubbed notch 502bbf comming soon
pat427 is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 12:48 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,730
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITESPERFORMANCE View Post
I HAVE SEVERAL SETS OF CRANKS, RODS; ROLLER ROCKERS THAT IS UP FOR GRABS. ALL PARTS ARE NEW AND IS 4340-FORGED STEEL, GREAT FOR RACING OR STREET. THE RODS ARE I BEAM OR H-BEAM YOUR CHOICE. VARING FROM SBF TO BBF OR EVEN CHEVY. I ALSO HAVE SOME PISTONS THAT ALL NEEDS TO MOVE ALSO.

871 BDS STAGE 3 BLOWER ONLY 5 PASSES WITH HAT BUT NEED THE VALVES AND LINES ALSO HAVE A 2X4 CARB PLATE. 3500.OBO

ALSO I HAVE A BLOWER INTAKE AND A COMPLETE 2X4 FOR A BBF THAT IS UP FOR GRABS 500 FOR THE BLOWER AND 650 FOR THE 2X4

351W 4 BOLT MAIN RACE BLOCK.
CLEVELAND MAINS
SIAMESE 4.125 BORE
9.5 DECK HEIGHT
4-BOLT BILLET SPLAYED MAIN CAP
OVERSIZE WATER JACKETS FOR UNIFORM COOLING
INCREASED MAIN WEB THICKNESS
FITS OEM AND AFTER MARKET ROLLER LIFTERS
OPTIONAL ROLLER CAM BEARINGS
$1,750.00

438 dart sbf turbo motor.

New 438 sbf dart block, complete with JE pistons, grp alum rods 4340 forged crank everthing a person will need to complete the engine. that flex plate and damper is SFI approved, all machine work and balancing is done needs to be assembled. All parts are top of the line no corners was cut my loss $6500 obo please no low ballers.

BBF 515 CI
NEW BBF 515CI WITH WISCO PISTONS 12.1 H-BEAM RODS WITH A OHIO CRANK. I HAVE EVERTHING TO COMPLETE THE SHORT BLOCK INCLUDING ALL THE MACHINE AND BALANCING IS DONE. THIS ENGINE IS ALL NEW NEVER BUILT. $2850 OBO.

I HAVE SEVERAL OTHER PARTS LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU MIGHT NEED

CALL or Email 940 886-7137
just off the phone with you. when did the Aussies start making W blocks ? made in China is more like it. can you show that it is made in Australia ?
2slow is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 04:10 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tx
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pat427 View Post
what are you interested in trading for your parts?pat
WHAT YOU GOT
WHITESPERFORMANCE is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
what you want for the roller rockers..?
Doug Suydam is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 10-03-2009, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Tx
Posts: 73
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
7\16 1.6 or the 7/16 1.7 scorpins
WHITESPERFORMANCE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome