NIB Kaase Boss 9 heads, rockers, lifters. - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-10-2010, 08:09 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

NIB Kaase Boss 9 heads, rockers, lifters.

Well I will try this again. If you are in the market for some Boss9 heads and want to save a little money, here ya go. Heads are brand new in the boxes. Springs for solid roller. Front of heads drilled for waterless intake. Crower Z bar lifters and the Kaase WW rockers. With the heads drilled I paid over $6450 to my door from Kaase. I will go $5950 shipped to the lower 48 on this set up. Payment MUST clear before I ship. I will take Paypal if you add 3% Or CASH on pick-up

I do not HAVE to sell these so please do not ask if I will take less. I will not go less.

I have a whole bunch of other stuff that will be available to the buyer or I will list it after / if these sell. I can do a package deal on the entire motor if one is interested. I have nearly everything but the crank, rods, and pistons. If you are serious about these heads or a package deal on a really nice set-up, then PM me OR CALL me. PLEASE be serious if you are going to contact me. Keep in mind that setting up a boss motor is expensive so be sure to get permission from your Mom, Dad, Wife, Girlfriend or Boyfriend before you contact me.

Here is a pic with the experimental nascar intake. The intake, valve covers, oil pan, block and a bunch of other stuff is what will be available IF the heads sell.

Parts are in Ft. Worth TX
Tim
817-988-9956

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-11-2010, 09:48 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)

intake

That intake looks very similar to one I was just looking at that was a blower intake. One of my fellow mudracers is parting out a blown alky engine and I was looking his stuff over and the intake looks very close to yours but is for a blower, I don't know the make or where he got it from. Nice parts though !

Later Mark
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-16-2010, 08:26 PM Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ttt
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in