BBF fox body mounts - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-01-2010, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 360
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
BBF fox body mounts

$60 shipped. comes with the mount brackets, the pads and bolts/washers/nuts to bolt the pads to the mounts.

Just like these only not Ford Racing parts... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-...Q5fAccessories
SLOWnSTEADY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Member
 
JT557's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast,Cleveland,ohio
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWnSTEADY View Post
$60 shipped. comes with the mount brackets, the pads and bolts/washers/nuts to bolt the pads to the mounts.

Just like these only not Ford Racing parts... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FORD-...Q5fAccessories
New or used????
JT557 is offline  
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 03:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 360
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
New. I did install them but never ran the car at all. They sat in the car for a couple weeks and that's it. Pulled the engine/trans to put in my '73 so I have no use for them now.
SLOWnSTEADY is offline  
 
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:04 PM
Member
 
JT557's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Northeast,Cleveland,ohio
Posts: 96
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Smile com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLOWnSTEADY View Post
New. I did install them but never ran the car at all. They sat in the car for a couple weeks and that's it. Pulled the engine/trans to put in my '73 so I have no use for them now.
Well that's good cause those are a part I need . Also need lot's of other parts .What else might you have that i could use for my 88 stang transformation? Obviously you know the motor size!
JT557 is offline  
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 12-03-2010, 04:07 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 360
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JT557 View Post
Well that's good cause those are a part I need . Also need lot's of other parts .What else might you have that i could use for my 88 stang transformation? Obviously you know the motor size!
Nothing anymore... just recently sold the headers and oil pan setup and what not. This is the last of the swap stuff I have.
SLOWnSTEADY is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome