FOR SALE OR TRADE Nitrous small block ford - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-09-2010, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

FOR SALE OR TRADE Nitrous small block ford

Hi i have for sale an unassembled 427 cu in small block ford i was gonna use but i am gonna build another big block. Parts i have are as follows

New fully machined svo fordracing block- it is dry sump and all machine work has been done and is ready to be assembled (4.125 bore) it is 4 bolt main on all caps.
4" stroke eagle 4340 crank fresh turned, eagle h beam rods with arp bolt upgrade, 10 (2 spares) new wiseco custom nitrous forged pistons cut for inline valve with these heads it make 14:5 to 1 compression. All bearings and file fit nitrous rings new all at machine shop now being zero balanced.

Heads- old school bennett racing tfs highports max ported- fresh from machine shop they have titanium intake valves and new stainless exhaust valves, new seals, solid roller springs, heads are 62 cc combustion chambers and flow over 330 cfm on intake side with only a 2.05 int valve and they have 1.60 exhaust. Heads are machined and ready to bolt on and they also come with the t&d shaft rocker arm system setup for them. I also had Bennett cut the matching cam for this combo and its new in the box.

Intake- super victor professionally ported to match these heads, has a 4150 style flange, has a speedtech tech 1 bottom out nozzle fogger system new plumbed and flowed on it.

I have over $8000 here in parts ... i will part out if neccessary just let me know what your interested in ... and i am interested in trading for 460 drag stuff equal or lesser in value and cash. Just message me i check this periodically or call me at 229-848-3415. Thanks, Greg
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in