Fulton BBF Race Engine - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 08:24 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)

Fulton BBF Race Engine

Fulton BBF Race Engine

Really don't want to sell, but trying to finish my new ride. This is my Grudge /Bracket Race Car. Selling Engine ONLY.
This is one Nasty Engine. Fulton Race Engines PRO Built.
I ran this set up in the Fall in Rockingham, NC in the 10.5 Outlaw Race. We entered in the 6.0 Index Class
and we slowed the car down to run in this class. I have every time slip that we ran . Plus Videos. Ran 6.0 all day& Nite.
We had the car to beat that day, until we got disqualifided on a double red lite. I had posted on the board about this race,
a few months ago. But anyhow the last pass we done on this motor before the track closed we put a small shot of NOS on
the car, Never sprayed the car always ran motor. Check this out. Full Body car with driver , At the ROCK the car and driver
weighed in at 2970lbs. Stock K member , no lite wheel brakes or ect. Check the video out I just posted on YouTube.
My son was driving , we didn't expect this on this small shot of NOS as you can see in the video. That just goes to show
you , how strong this engine is that I'm selling. Had I would have known the car was going to do this I would have set the chassi
up different. This is a Pro Built Race Motor, NO JUNK! Please NO TIRE KICKERS. Only serious buyers. Don't mean to sound
ugly, But need to sell to finish my New Ride. I will give out small Info. on motor Like timing, RPM's Turn, Shirt Point Etc.
You already know in street trim what this car will runs, 6.0's . Trust me this one draws the Big Boys.
Foot Brake, No Trans Brake and No Electronics
Comes complete with oil pan to intake and with dizzy that is already set up an locked out.
Over $10,000 in engine Sell for $6500 FIRM
If interested call 843-337-5247 Kenny
South Carollina

Heres the Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81NAWlWGzTE

I have another Video Race on Radials My street car vs full chassi drag car.
I will post later. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 08:41 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Nice

Just curious , whats the engine? heads??? etc..

price is nice
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 10:01 PM

If you are selling the engine, then please tell us about the engine. You spent two or three paragraphs telling us about your car and how fast it runs.

How many cubic inches? What heads? Iron block or alum. block? What intake manifold? Shaft rockers or stud mounted rockers? How many carbs? Dry sump or wet sump? Oil pan? Camshaft specs? Belt drive or timing chain? Fluid Dampner, ATI, or Inovators West? The list goes on & on, but we need some info on the engine.

Charlie Evans

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 02:30 AM

This seems like a really good price for a an engine of that caliber, especially if it was designed and assembled by Fulton Racing Engines. I have $6,500 in my rotating assembly alone. Chris

65 Fastback tube chassis
blown alcohol A head 572
"A Team member"
post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 09:03 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboten5 View Post
Just curious , whats the engine? heads??? etc..

price is nice
Race prep block, alu, heads, runs on 112 race gas, loves the Q16.
post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 09:29 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.evans View Post
If you are selling the engine, then please tell us about the engine. You spent two or three paragraphs telling us about your car and how fast it runs.

How many cubic inches? What heads? Iron block or alum. block? What intake manifold? Shaft rockers or stud mounted rockers? How many carbs? Dry sump or wet sump? Oil pan? Camshaft specs? Belt drive or timing chain? Fluid Dampner, ATI, or Inovators West? The list goes on & on, but we need some info on the engine.
500ci, kasse alu,heads Iron block, motorsport Intake, single dommy, wet sump, 7qt oil pan, custom grind solid roller, chain, ford dampner, hope this helps charlie, I know It aint much but, Its my grudge motor, so if It dont sell
for this cheap price, then Im busted. You know this is a small world we live in, LOL. I have my grudge buddies watching. But on the other hand if you want it, me and you can deal. I talk to you about my other heads. So let me know. Thanks
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 03:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccso640 View Post
This seems like a really good price for a an engine of that caliber, especially if it was designed and assembled by Fulton Racing Engines. I have $6,500 in my rotating assembly alone. Chris
You so right, sounds like the monster Im trying to finish now,LOL. No I already had some parts, plus didnt go with a lot of options, such as
$500 Oil pump, 900 timing belt set, etc. Its a good low maint, motor.

Thanks for your reply. good luck on yours.
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 04:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord4Me View Post
500ci, kasse alu,heads Iron block, motorsport Intake, single dommy, wet sump, 7qt oil pan, custom grind solid roller, chain, ford dampner, hope this helps charlie, I know It aint much but, Its my grudge motor, so if It dont sell
for this cheap price, then Im busted. You know this is a small world we live in, LOL. I have my grudge buddies watching. But on the other hand if you want it, me and you can deal. I talk to you about my other heads. So let me know. Thanks
Dam if thats all it is i cant wait to see mine run!!!!!!!!!!!!
post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 04:42 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

good info on the car and vido . engines on the stand , who know . Context , some just love context , just supports the subject . looks to be a great price
post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 10:24 PM

Send a message via AIM to mach1 Send a message via MSN to mach1 Send a message via Yahoo to mach1
what heads,bore,stroke bla bla bla
post #11 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-20-2010, 11:48 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mach1 View Post
what heads,bore,stroke bla bla bla
Ford motorsport heads, cnc. 500ci, Motor is still car. If the money right,
I will take any part off, and you can check It. Not trying to be smart, but you have to ask yourself, what would It cost to have a pro built motor of this
nature, built. Thanks
post #12 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 12:39 AM

Not trying to start crap, but in your other post you say the heads are Kaase, not Motorsport. Also, seems odd that you are selling this motor but are avoiding important details. If I was selling my motor, I would list every detail so the buyer would have an idea what I was offering. Just my opinion. Chris

65 Fastback tube chassis
blown alcohol A head 572
"A Team member"
post #13 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 03:14 AM

Send a message via AIM to mach1 Send a message via MSN to mach1 Send a message via Yahoo to mach1
Quote:
Not trying to start crap, but in your other post you say the heads are Kaase, not Motorsport. Also, seems odd that you are selling this motor but are avoiding important details. If I was selling my motor, I would list every detail so the buyer would have an idea what I was offering. Just my opinion. Chris
x2
post #14 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 07:56 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)

x3 show a pic of engine might help!
post #15 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-21-2010, 09:31 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
My bad on the heads, I sold that motor also and the buyer was very impressed and satisfied. Theres really nothing odd about It, If you read the add I posted, the add states, GRUDGE Motor. You know the funny thing Is?
I have not had not one phone call yet! And the way that I look at it is If anyone Is serious they would call. Then we could set up something.

Oh yeah! I forgot to state I do have Dyno Papers of this engine, for ONLY
the buyer. Thanks Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in