532 shortblock BRAND NEW TOP OF THE LINE - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-22-2010, 12:25 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

532 shortblock BRAND NEW TOP OF THE LINE

Just picked it up from the machine shop Saturday so it's as fresh as it's going to get. I'm not sure if I'll end up using it and the wife needs a new truck more then I need a hot rod right now. I figured I would try to sell it since it's all fresh and new. The only used parts in it are the Titan oil pump and the crank.

Brand new A460 block

Ohio Crankshaft forged 4.14" crank. Checked out perfect and only had 12 runs on it before it went in. I bought it new.

New Oliver big block max series 6.535" BBC rods

New custom Diamond dished pistons for conventional head with coated skirts and tops

Hellfire gapless rings

New casidiam coated wrist pins

Titan oil pump and pickup. It was just sent into Titan to be checked and is freshly rebuilt

Brand new Comp Cams solid roller lifters

Brand new Cometic head gaskets

New Ford one piece oil pan gasket

All new coated bearings are included and all machine work is done. It's ready to be washed and assembled. I have all the paperwork from the machine shop and it's balanced and ready to go. If your interested give me a call and we can try to work something out. My price is rock solid firm at $7000. Add up what this stuff costs plus machine work and you can see it's worth every penny.

Adam
309-453-5790

__________________________________________________ _______

This is like $7500 worth of brand new parts and then the machine work on top of it which was $1400. If your interested in the longblock with freshly CNC ported Blue Thunder B's and a freshly ported Trick Flow 4150 street intake I will include those for a total of $10,500. If that's not a smoking deal I don't know what is. I'll meet you anywhere within 400 miles of Chicago to drop it off.

Last edited by Paul Kane; 12-26-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2010, 11:53 PM Thread Starter

I said rock solid firm but I might be able to move a little. Shoot me an offer, worst I can do is say no. Trades are accepted too if your short on cash. I need a 4x4 quad, guns are always good, a truck, I'm pretty much open to a lot of things.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 08:28 PM

would you sell heads by themselves if so how much and do you have pics are heads brand new? flow sheets, who ported them? thanks

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-29-2010, 11:43 PM Thread Starter

I would sell the heads if your interested. They are at the machine shop still and as far as I know they are just waiting to be CNC'd. He has his own machine, I just told him I wasn't in a big hurry. They have new Inconel exhaust valves and have been fully gone through and are fresh. PM me your number and I can have the machinist give you a call if you want or I'll see if I can get the flow sheets for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in