FS 66 Fairlane gta 455 ci stroker FE engine - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 07:47 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

FS 66 Fairlane gta 455 ci stroker FE engine

Hi, gonna help my brother sell a project of his that he never got to complete. He has a 66 fairlane gta that originally had a 390 with a c6 trans. The car currently has a stroked fe in it that consist of

Engine- 455ci FE engine, Serice block 4.130 bore, scat 4.250 crank, 6.8 scat rods, flattop forged lightweight pistons, balanced block was prepped by wildcat engine profesionally ported 428 "n" heads that flow 309 cfm i have all the flow sheets they have 2.19 int and 1.72 exh valves, comp triple springs, custom comp solid roller cam, comp roller lifters, comp hardened rocker shafts, comp rockers, hardened pushrods, endstands, fully ported super victor, moroso pan, msd dist, msd 6 al, original cobra jet valve covers, ceramic coated headers, engine has very little run time but is a very strong piece!

Car- car was gonna be completely restored, body is straight, has minimal rust, original blue paint with white stripes at bottom, has the centerline wheels on it now but he also kept the original wheels. southside traction bars, 90-10 shocks on front, disc brakes on front, lake wood shocks, 4.11 gears, full spool in rearend. Also he has the whole mike calvert suspension kit brand new in the box but have not installed yet for the car that includes the rear mono-leaf suspension set up, front and rear shocks and everything included it was over a 1000 dollars for the kit alone. He was gonna put all of the suspension under the car then fully restore the interior which is all original, and the body work and paint process last. The car also has a brand new TCI C6 trans and trans specialties torque converter.

Also alot of spare parts will come with this car including the original 390 engine this car came with that ran fine when it was pulled out, also a spare 428 shotblock that used a 390 block bored to 4.130 that need one sleeve, it has a factor 428 1u crank, arp rod bolts, trw forged dome 428 pistons, also have a spare blue thunder dual plane intake like new for fe and im sure there are alot more items that i cannot think of that he has that hes gonna include. He had great intentions with this project but his plans have changed. He doesnt wanna break it up and wants to sell everything together as a package. $12,000 for everything if u need any pics just let me know i can send them with my cell phone. The car is located in Tifton Georgia. Any questions please give me a call at 229-848-3415. Thanks, Greg Hilton
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-07-2011, 07:08 PM Thread Starter

OBO??? Need to move this... Had nearly that in the new engine in the car.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 04-10-2011, 09:21 AM

Did you get my PM on the FE stuff ?

514 fox body 10.5 tire car
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in