ATI flexplate and spacer - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 01:06 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marquette,MI. Say ya to da u.p. eh?
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
ATI flexplate and spacer

I have a ATI big block Ford neutral balanced flexplate and spacer for sale. It is in very good condition, I only ran it for two summers and then it sat on the shelf for two years so the SFI is out of date.
Flexplate is #915700 and the spacer is #915611. $100 for both +shipping. ATI flexplate are flat, they will only accomodate converters where the drive pad is ABOVE the converter body- so basically will only work on aftermarket converters. Located in Marquette, MI 49855.
Email me at [email protected] or call 906-273-0308. Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1250.jpg (86.9 KB, 37 views)

Last edited by nitemare; 05-16-2011 at 10:20 PM.
nitemare is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: WAY up in the U.P. of M.I.
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
This is neutral balanced Aaron? May need this, John.

557ci 70 Maverick, [email protected] 1.25 60ft.... So far....
A70Maverick is offline  
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 10:16 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marquette,MI. Say ya to da u.p. eh?
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Hi John,

Yes it is, there are no weights on it- I meant neutral, not internal. Call me if you have any questions. My cell is 906-458-0791 if I'm not home.

Aaron

Last edited by nitemare; 05-16-2011 at 10:18 PM.
nitemare is offline  
 
post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-16-2011, 11:23 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: WAY up in the U.P. of M.I.
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
O.K. Aaron. Im leaving for vacation in the a.m., and i won t be back until late Sunday night. I'll give you a call on Monday, and If is in as good shape as you say, consider it sold. With no shipping! Lol! I'll come and get it sometime next week. John.

557ci 70 Maverick, [email protected] 1.25 60ft.... So far....
A70Maverick is offline  
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 09:20 AM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marquette,MI. Say ya to da u.p. eh?
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A70Maverick View Post
O.K. Aaron. Im leaving for vacation in the a.m., and i won t be back until late Sunday night. I'll give you a call on Monday, and If is in as good shape as you say, consider it sold. With no shipping! Lol! I'll come and get it sometime next week. John.
Your right no shipping, that funny.LOL. I didn't realize it was you John from Ishpeming. Its nice, I'll hold it for you. Talk to you later.

Aaron
nitemare is offline  
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 01:03 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 746
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemare View Post
I have a ATI big block Ford neutral balanced flexplate and spacer for sale. It is in very good condition, I only ran it for two summers and then it sat on the shelf for two years so the SFI is out of date.
Flexplate is #915700 and the spacer is #915611. $100 for both +shipping. ATI flexplate are flat, they will only accomodate converters where the drive pad is ABOVE the converter body- so basically will only work on aftermarket converters. Located in Marquette, MI 49855.
Email me at [email protected] or call 906-273-0308. Thanks
If john dont get It, I like to be runner up. Does It fit the turbo 350 con? I have the glide with the bollon plate attatched to the NOS con. Thanks
FastFord4Me is offline  
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 03:06 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marquette,MI. Say ya to da u.p. eh?
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord4Me View Post
If john dont get It, I like to be runner up. Does It fit the turbo 350 con? I have the glide with the bollon plate attatched to the NOS con. Thanks
I'll let you know sunday when John gets back if he's going to take it for sure. Without knowing the specs on the converter bolt spacing, I couldn't tell you for sure, but would most likely work if one side of the converter was flat where the flexplate studs would be. If you called ATI with those part numbers, I'm sure they could tell you. I'll let you know asap after I talk to John.

Aaron
nitemare is offline  
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: WAY up in the U.P. of M.I.
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Hey there, Aaron, I'm checking in from Vegas! I will take it. I'll come and pick it up from ya next week. John.

557ci 70 Maverick, [email protected] 1.25 60ft.... So far....
A70Maverick is offline  
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-18-2011, 09:39 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marquette,MI. Say ya to da u.p. eh?
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A70Maverick View Post
Hey there, Aaron, I'm checking in from Vegas! I will take it. I'll come and pick it up from ya next week. John.
Sounds good, don't spend all your money, I am selling all my spare parts from the past years of mud racing. Give me a call when you want to come out. You have a Ford Superduty for towing your car right? If you do, is it a diesel? what year?

Aaron
nitemare is offline  
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 05:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: WAY up in the U.P. of M.I.
Posts: 876
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Yes sir, '02 with a 7.3. X-cab short box.

557ci 70 Maverick, [email protected] 1.25 60ft.... So far....
A70Maverick is offline  
post #11 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 08:55 AM
Premium Member
 
nuclearcobra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Delaware Coast
Posts: 1,334
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitemare View Post
Hi John,

Yes it is, there are no weights on it- I meant neutral, not internal. Call me if you have any questions. My cell is 906-458-0791 if I'm not home.

Aaron
Aaron you were right when you said internal balance. Its the external balance motors that have the weight on the flexplate.

84 hatch scj headed 472" on 10" tires
nuclearcobra is offline  
post #12 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-19-2011, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marquette,MI. Say ya to da u.p. eh?
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by A70Maverick View Post
Yes sir, '02 with a 7.3. X-cab short box.
Darn it, I was hopeing you had the 6.0. I have a pair of upgraded Ford intercooler boots for sale-turbo side.
nitemare is offline  
post #13 of 13 (permalink) Old 05-24-2011, 08:54 PM Thread Starter
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Marquette,MI. Say ya to da u.p. eh?
Posts: 117
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord4Me View Post
If john dont get It, I like to be runner up. Does It fit the turbo 350 con? I have the glide with the bollon plate attatched to the NOS con. Thanks
John picked it up today. Thanks John, talk to you later.
nitemare is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome