Pro Stock Parts - E460 Heads & Cranks - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-14-2011, 10:56 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Pro Stock Parts - E460 Heads & Cranks

Numerous sets of heads and cranks for sale. Heads range from ready to assemble and run to need some work to need a ton of work. Cranks range from 3.595" to 3.635" some with 2.745" mains and others with 2.498" mains.

Email me at chris @ innovatorswest.com for a breakdown sheet on what is available and pricing. You can also call 785-825-6166 and ask for Chris.

Credit Cards or Money Orders accepted.

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited by Injected65; 08-22-2012 at 10:01 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 12-15-2011, 11:50 AM Thread Starter

I have gotten several questions over email and on other sites. I will list some info here to help with those questions.

__________________________________________________ _____________

The heads are not solid, they are water heads.

The price range depends on the heads you are interested in. Please email me at [email protected] and I will send you a .pdf with the breakdown of available heads.

The heads listed as "Have been run" are heads that appear to only need a valve job and assembly to be ready to use.

Straight exhaust means the exhaust flange is still straight up an down as originally cast. Most of these straight port heads are ready for headers to be bolted up as is. A few of the straight port heads were milled back a bit and peel a boo into the head stud holes, but will accept a large flanged header (see pictures for better idea what I am talking about). The angle cut heads have been milled down and would need custom length outer head studs as well as port plates made to attach headers to the heads.

These heads were designed for use on the A500 blocks, but blocks are available from Kaase or C&C with the E460 pattern. Its been rumored to me that these heads could be custom machined to accept the larger A460 10 bolt head pattern, but honestly I haven't tried or even investigated this rumor so maybe someone else here can verify that.

I am working on getting pictures of all of the heads. The following link is where I will be posting the pictures. The picture folders will be labeled with the head #'s listed on the sheet I have been emailing out.
http://www.candbmotorsports.com/gall...parts/prostock

Last edited by Injected65; 08-22-2012 at 10:01 PM.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 05-31-2012, 09:16 AM Thread Starter

Still have many heads and cranks available.

Thanks,
Chris
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in