460 c6/np205 and parts - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 05-14-2012, 02:49 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

460 c6/np205 and parts

located in nor cal 45min from sac, no shipping. all prices obo MUST SELL ASAP both mine and my wifes daily drivers need major repairs otherwise i wouldnt sell

76 460 pulled from f250. ran great i drove it home nearly 50 miles no problems, had good oil pressure and never got hot. all accesory brakets there. $500 obo

brand new never ran c6 with married 205. actual 460 case c6 with ribs on back and in bell. has hd clutchs and transgo shift kit. 205 has new input seal. brand new hd medium stall converter. cost me almost 1k for jus the trans less than 2 months ago. looking to get $800 obo for the combo

many 460 parts, truck manifolds, used performer intake,new in box cloyes adjustable timing set,new intake gaskets, v/c gaskets, timing gaskets,new ford racing a460 rear sump oil pan kit with pickup pickup stud and one peice pan gasket. call and make offers

very big camper special radiator for 67-79 ford. this thing is massive. looks to be in damn good shape. didnt leak when pulled. $100 obo

trans dapt 9433 conversion mounts that use 2x4 truck mounts. have brackets for block(hard to get) and new motor mounts. paid 100 for jus the brackets. all new in box, 100 for everything

probly more im forgetting. im in everyhting well over 2k. its everything to drop a 460 in 67-79 f series except fluids.would make a good deal on eveything i have. call or text 530-632-4111 anytime. would consider partial trade for an old motorcycle project like xs650 cb750 kz440 hd triumph bsa but have to get sum cash to fix my car. jus call with offers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in