1966 Fairlane Crites 460 + more - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

1966 Fairlane Crites 460 + more

See my classified ad on ebay item #190689090092 for all the details, pics and phone number. Price is $13,500.

For sale is my 1966 Ford Fairlane 500. Car has all original body in great shape and original interior. Car was an original 289 automatic. Paint is about 20 years old and shows its age.
Has a mild built 460, a brand new TCI Street Fighter C6 and new TCI Street Fighter converter, new Crites mount kit and new Crites JetHot ceramic coated longtube headers, new Crites ram air hood, polished 429 Cobra Jet valve covers, Holley 850DP, electric backup fuel pump and new mechanical pump. The front suspension was totally rebuilt with new parts and a new SSBC front manual disk brake kit was installed in place of the original manual drums. Car has manual steering. Has a new aluminum radiator, new Cragar SS wheels 15x8 rear and 15x4.5 front, new MSD ignition, new aluminum driveshaft, 9" Ford with 4.30 gears, new mini starter, new alternator, new B&M shifter (not installed yet) and more I cannot think of right now. Battery is in the trunk. Car needs some final touches to be ready to run. Needs radiator and shifter installed, hoses and belts. Engine runs awsome, '72 Lincoln block has C9VE heads, Comp Cams camshaft, Magnum roller tip rockers, Torker intake, etc.. and has about 2500 miles on it. I have every bit of paperwork for everything. I lack the time for this project and have made little progress over the last 2 years. Please call for details. Cash sale only no trades, no checks. Thanks for looking.
###I'm leaving out of town June 30th. Car must be picked up before June 27th.###

**I also have a 1966 390 C6ME short block disassembled and cleaned...PLUS a Toploader 4 speed trans form a 70 Torino GT and it has a Hust shifter on it in excellent shape. Whoever buys the car can purchase these for an extra $1000. I was originally going to install the 390 with a 4 speed, the car has a newly rebuilt set of clutch pedals installed. I also have the auto pedals that go with the car along with some extra parts including rebuilt door hinges, COBRA oval air cleaner, original steering wheel, and more.

Last edited by 50dan; 06-13-2012 at 09:23 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 05:54 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Please read the Auction Rules!

Charlie Evans
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 09:19 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by c.evans View Post
Please read the Auction Rules!
You people kill me. I added the price and description for you.

Last edited by 50dan; 06-13-2012 at 09:24 PM.

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-13-2012, 11:03 PM

Send a message via MSN to powerstrokeace
Were not bustin your balls but no EBAY links... Per the rules

Ace
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-14-2012, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerstrokeace View Post
Were not bustin your balls but no EBAY links... Per the rules

Ace
I understand. My other computer with pics is down.

It's not an ebay auction, its a classified ad, anyone can buy it and I prefer to sell it to someone on here. No link so I just put the item number, rather than doing eveything twice I figured someone could easily type in the item number and have all the details with pics in about 30 seconds.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in