460 "top end kit" - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-06-2012, 12:01 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

460 "top end kit"

I have RHP ported d3ve heads(new), with the bigger stainless intake valves, matching cam(new), distributor(new), quick fuel 750 annular booster carb(new), CSR electric water pump(new), crane severe duty rocker arms and pushrods, RPM intake, and Holley(M/T) valve covers. The intake i was planning on powdercoating black and will still do, and the valve covers i started to powdercoat candy red fins and everything else black, but right now they're all candy red(matches the anodized red carb and water pump).
I started buying all this stuff to build a 460 for my Bronco but i lost my license and will basically be limited to one vehicle when i get it back for a year so i figure ill just run a utility body truck around. I'm not dying to sell this stuff but i figure if i can sell it and get my Banshee motor a lil more souped up i might as well. I figure $2500 would be a fair asking price for it all. Also have a 76 motor rear sump pan, and c6 trans at home i will sell local with or after this stuff sells. Looking to sell all together if i can. I will throw in whatever gaskets and miscellaneous little things i have the buyer may want, I'll lgo through and list that in a personal message with a potential buyer. Located in NJ 07753

Last edited by HookAChain; 07-06-2012 at 12:03 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-08-2012, 08:05 PM Thread Starter

Will potentially sell items seperate.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-12-2012, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

putting everything seperate on ebay for BIN prices in next couple days...If you are interested in anything let me know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in