Used ported RHP Early castings for sale... - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-25-2012, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
The Mad Porter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tacoma, WA.
Posts: 8,622
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
 
Cool Used ported RHP Early castings for sale...

We currently have (ONE) pair of very slightly used large valve fully ported D0VE-C / C9VE mixed pair of castings available. Dyno time, 100 miles and 5 quarter mile runs. They have scj-a valve springs, manganese bronze guides, 3/8" guideplates, 1.75" rocker studs, p/c seals and 75 cc chambers. valves are S/S
A-429 2.25" intake valves and 1.75" exhausts

Flow at .600" lift is 330/197

Client wants to upgrade to SCJ-A's due to california cat piss fuel issues. These castings made just short of 600 hp in a 10.25 to 1 521 with a torquer intake and 252/260 comp EX solid flat tappet cam kit.


Heads normally go for $1,695.00 EXCHANGE.

Priced at $1,549.00 outright with $100.00 flat rate shipping. We will throw in a recurved and remanned duraspark at cost or recurve your dizzy as a courtesy as an added incentive.


Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20120725_121216.jpg (92.2 KB, 255 views)
File Type: jpg 20120725_121247.jpg (93.4 KB, 272 views)

Scotty J. "AKA" The "Mad Porter"
"EMC 2006" 3rd place finisher
Ported BBF iron head specialist & Aluminum heads from all sources.
Custom ground cams
See our products in the Vendor for sale section
Customized crate engines
ParklandAutoMachine.com
R-H-P.biz
"Parkland Performance Auto Machine" Formerly RHP
(253)-988-6648
http://www.facebook.com/Ppamllc

Last edited by The Mad Porter; 08-04-2012 at 05:09 AM.
The Mad Porter is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-30-2012, 03:00 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
 
free bump
xoliex is offline  
post #3 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-04-2012, 05:06 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
The Mad Porter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tacoma, WA.
Posts: 8,622
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
 
Bump to the top








.

Scotty J. "AKA" The "Mad Porter"
"EMC 2006" 3rd place finisher
Ported BBF iron head specialist & Aluminum heads from all sources.
Custom ground cams
See our products in the Vendor for sale section
Customized crate engines
ParklandAutoMachine.com
R-H-P.biz
"Parkland Performance Auto Machine" Formerly RHP
(253)-988-6648
http://www.facebook.com/Ppamllc

Last edited by The Mad Porter; 08-04-2012 at 05:10 AM.
The Mad Porter is offline  
 
post #4 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-20-2012, 03:13 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
The Mad Porter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tacoma, WA.
Posts: 8,622
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
 
Cool

Bump to the top...

If you need a cam kit rather than a dizzy we will also offer a cam kit at cost instead.



Scotty J. "AKA" The "Mad Porter"
"EMC 2006" 3rd place finisher
Ported BBF iron head specialist & Aluminum heads from all sources.
Custom ground cams
See our products in the Vendor for sale section
Customized crate engines
ParklandAutoMachine.com
R-H-P.biz
"Parkland Performance Auto Machine" Formerly RHP
(253)-988-6648
http://www.facebook.com/Ppamllc
The Mad Porter is offline  
post #5 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 697
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Porter View Post
Bump to the top...

If you need a cam kit rather than a dizzy we will also offer a cam kit at cost instead.


free bump on such a good product!
xoliex is offline  
post #6 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-01-2012, 02:11 PM
Senior Member
 
FourEyed Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ill
Posts: 452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Seems a bit steep.

When to much is just right
FourEyed Freak is offline  
post #7 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 07:52 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
The Mad Porter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Tacoma, WA.
Posts: 8,622
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 549 Post(s)
 
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourEyed Freak View Post
Seems a bit steep.
Is this for real?

Since when do we editorialize on the perceived value of products offered for sale in the vendors section?




Scotty J. "AKA" The "Mad Porter"
"EMC 2006" 3rd place finisher
Ported BBF iron head specialist & Aluminum heads from all sources.
Custom ground cams
See our products in the Vendor for sale section
Customized crate engines
ParklandAutoMachine.com
R-H-P.biz
"Parkland Performance Auto Machine" Formerly RHP
(253)-988-6648
http://www.facebook.com/Ppamllc
The Mad Porter is offline  
post #8 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 09:51 PM
Senior Member
 
cparksjr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Michigan
Posts: 250
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
 
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Porter View Post
Is this for real?

Since when do we editorialize on the perceived value of products offered for sale in the vendors section?



Wow, I think this is just the regular old for sale section in the classifieds. One of the few things we still seem to have left in the USA is some form of freedom of speech and I think part of our duties as citizens is to question people and things.

Clayton Parks

2014 Ford Explorer 4x4
2014 CanAm Maverick Max 4x4
2012 Ford F150 Raptor 4x4 supercharged 6.2l
1960 Ford F250 4x4 project 521
1957 Ford Ranchero 4x4 project 428
cparksjr is offline  
post #9 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:03 PM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
If this is such a good "deal" the heads should of sold by now, 1650.00 dollars is pretty steep for a set of used heavy iron heads (IMO).


HB

Last edited by henry b.; 09-06-2012 at 10:07 PM.
henry b. is offline  
post #10 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Senior Member
 
FourEyed Freak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Ill
Posts: 452
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mad Porter View Post
Is this for real?

Since when do we editorialize on the perceived value of products offered for sale in the vendors section?



Yes it's for real...my D0ve headed 460 inch motor went 8.78 @ 154 and Flowed better than those EVERYWHERE I GUARANTEE IT, and guess what they were sold for less than those. No matter what they're still a mass produced STOCK cylinder heads so in my opinion they are overpriced hense the fact they are STILL FOR SALE. Good luck almighty porter.

When to much is just right
FourEyed Freak is offline  
post #11 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 AM
Senior Member
 
Mark Laczo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Rimbey, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 895
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
 
DOVE

Quote:
Originally Posted by FourEyed Freak View Post
Yes it's for real...my D0ve headed 460 inch motor went 8.78 @ 154 and Flowed better than those EVERYWHERE I GUARANTEE IT, and guess what they were sold for less than those. No matter what they're still a mass produced STOCK cylinder heads so in my opinion they are overpriced hense the fact they are STILL FOR SALE. Good luck almighty porter.
I don't think you did that N/A so it don't mean much on the time or mph. Unless you do the work yourself it costs what it costs. Rumor has it your a nitrous guy that don't tell how much spray so your data is way off for the majority of the folks who run N/A. Plus you have never gave one bit of flow data or advice to anyone at any time so you word(BS) means.......zlich.

If you guys can do better for less and that means you Henry B.(magazine guy) and Barney oh no I mean 4Iedfreak maybe you 2 experts should port and sell heads for way less and give everybody on the forum a deal because you are so great compared to all the other head porters not just the one in this for sale post.

JMO. Mark

PS: My personal observation after quite a few months is that you (Barney/4Iedfreak) must have got bored bugging other people who port heads on the other forums. Oh ya I better watch out your buddy is a moderator here and this thread on somebody else's ad might get locked.
Mark Laczo is offline  
post #12 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 09:06 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Laczo View Post
I don't think you did that N/A so it don't mean much on the time or mph. Unless you do the work yourself it costs what it costs. Rumor has it your a nitrous guy that don't tell how much spray so your data is way off for the majority of the folks who run N/A. Plus you have never gave one bit of flow data or advice to anyone at any time so you word(BS) means.......zlich.

If you guys can do better for less and that means you Henry B.(magazine guy) and Barney oh no I mean 4Iedfreak maybe you 2 experts should port and sell heads for way less and give everybody on the forum a deal because you are so great compared to all the other head porters not just the one in this for sale post.

JMO. Mark

PS: My personal observation after quite a few months is that you (Barney/4Iedfreak) must have got bored bugging other people who port heads on the other forums. Oh ya I better watch out your buddy is a moderator here and this thread on somebody else's ad might get locked.


Better yet Mark, if these heads are such a good deal why don't you step up and buy them ?

HB
henry b. is offline  
post #13 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 09:22 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,730
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
 
seller has the right to ask any price .

perceived value is to the buyer . old saying... there is a a$$ for every seat ..
2slow is offline  
post #14 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 09:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Mark Laczo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Rimbey, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 895
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
 
Heads

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry b. View Post
Better yet Mark, if these heads are such a good deal why don't you step up and buy them ?
HB
As a matter of fact I have got a set of D3's fully set up and a set of max ported Iron CJ's setup up for racing as well as a set of Edelbrocks ported and then setup as out of the box the installed heights were all over the place. I was fully satisfied with the results and the price.

Up here in Canada these prices are a bargain. Alot of shops up here charge over $1000 just to R&R a set of heads and this is no porting or performance parts of any kind. D3 cores go for $150 and Dove style heads go in the $400-600 bare.

FWIW Mark
Mark Laczo is offline  
post #15 of 32 (permalink) Old 09-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
           
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Laczo View Post
As a matter of fact I have got a set of D3's fully set up and a set of max ported Iron CJ's setup up for racing as well as a set of Edelbrocks ported and then setup as out of the box the installed heights were all over the place. I was fully satisfied with the results and the price.

Up here in Canada these prices are a bargain. Alot of shops up here charge over $1000 just to R&R a set of heads and this is no porting or performance parts of any kind. D3 cores go for $150 and Dove style heads go in the $400-600 bare.

FWIW Mark

Well then, this set of D0ve's should round out your collection and Scott should be thanking me for selling his heads for him, which one are you going to get the cam or dist.

HB
henry b. is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome