23t altered for sale or trade - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-10-2012, 07:42 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)

Send a message via Yahoo to fordmonsta
23t altered for sale or trade

have a 23t altered drag car for sale or trade, its not 460 powered but ford none the less, it is a mid 80's horton race cars chrome moly chassis 125 inch wheel base hard tail mount rear end has a 393w on it with flying toilet fuel injection victor jr heads and intake 14.6 compression on alcohol big solid roller cam i am unsure of exact specs but it is right at .700 lift stock block with main girdle and windage tray has a powerglide trans with a 5200 convertor and jw bellhousing, has a chromed 8-3/4 chrysler rear end with jfz brakes that have been gone through and new pads last year, has 4.10 gears in it now also have another chunk setup with 3.64 gears, both have mark williams spool in em 35 spline, have 2 sets of mark williams axles to go with it also, has 1-3/4 headers on it could use a set of bigger ones, the body is good it is all fiberglass has chute that is operable and a set of chrome wheelie bars, also has a wing that bolts to the top of the roll cage, the cage area is 21 inches at the shoulders, i am 5'9 265 and fit good, could not be any taller really and be comfortable with it, has electric shifter 7al box but no delay box as i've been running it as a foot brake car, it does have a trans brake in it but is not hooked up. the slicks are 32x14.5wx15 hoosiers that are about 20 passes old, the wheels are weld pro stars there is nothing wrong with this car other than it needs helmet bars to certify, currently it runs 5.45 at 136 in the eighth it weighs 1760 with me in it so it is light, i'd like to sell turn key for 10000 or as a roller with trans for 5500 or trade for 55-56 ford 2 door sedan in good shape or a 99-03 f-250 diesel with a 6 speed i cant figure how to upload pics but if you are interested gimme a call or message me with your email and i'll sent em to you thanks david 5014995806
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-16-2012, 06:18 PM Thread Starter

should have some pics up within a day or two, would also be willing to trade for a 99-03 f250 or 350 single wheel 4x4, would prefer a six speed standard but would consider the right automatic also with the 7.3 in it
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-18-2012, 03:12 PM Thread Starter

would like to trade for a 55-56 ford 2 door sedan in decent shape or a fairlane wagon or a bass tracker type boat or a 35-50 hp tractor with a loader on it

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 09-20-2012, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 175 Post(s)

I'm posting the pic's for FordMonsta. He eMailed them to me so I'm posting them up on his for sale thread.

Send Questions To: [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in