Few small things needed.
Well, I'm getting pretty close to getting my Mach 1 going (finally), and am in the process of buying the miscellanious odds and ends to get everything buttoned up. I figured I'd see if any forum members have what I'm after before I just go to Summit or Jegs and get it from them. I'm looking for:
1. A complete trunk mount battery kit (prefer new for sure on this).
2. A tranny cooler to mount to my aluminum radiator (new on this also).
3. A drop base 14 inch filter set-up. K&N or the like, and most likely 2 inch element as it has to fit under my stock hood on a Torquer II intake. I have an 850 double pumper it needs to mount to (new or used and in good shape fine).
4. ARP or similar flywheel bolts (new or used).
5. Valve cover stud set up for cast aluminum covers (new or used).
Little things, I know, but just figured I'd try to help out a forum member by getting rid of stuff you may have laying around before I go to one of the "Wal-Marts".....Pm or respond with what you have and price with shipping to zip 59840 (Hamilton, MT) here, I check back usually 2 or 3 times a day. I'll be ordering up the stuff by this Friday if I don't get any responses here. Thanks,
Last edited by 1972Mach1; 02-13-2013 at 11:08 AM.