FS: New Windsor Trick Flow R heads, 351w Vitcor Jr intake - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 03-30-2013, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

FS: New Windsor Trick Flow R heads, 351w Vitcor Jr intake

For sale Twisted Wedge R heads that have never been run and set up with Ferrera Severe Duty stainless steel valves, gasket match on intake and exhaust, combustion port edges rolled. the springs are set up to run a Comp Cams solid roller lifter with .691 lift. This was done by Aldridge Motorsports here is Portland. Heads have been bolted to the block, but never ran. Along with the heads is a 351w Edelbrock Victor intake, also gasket matched to heads. $3500 firm. Pic by serious request only. With sales of head and intake will include 3/8" header flanges for the R heads.

Also available complete 351w set up for these heads. Balanced, has new Ford 5.8 Hyper pistons that were used the Lightning Engine, Polished factory rods, Ford Motorsports valve covers, McCloud sfi flywheel, SFI harmonic balancer (I think a Romac), A Comp Cam Solid Roller 281 /291/691 lift with matched push rods and Ford Motorsports roller rockers and timing chain. You can buy everything for $6000. This motor was set to make ~600hp.

I'm helping my dad sell this, please PM me if you are serious and I can forward you on to him. Please don't ask to buy one or two things like rockers or valve covers. He wants to move it all. can provide pics of you are serious and understand what you are buying and that the prices are reasonably firm.

2006 Mazdaspeed6
1979 Ford F-150 SWB 4x4 460 ZF 5 Speed. DONE!
1969 Dart GTS 340/4 speed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in