70 Mach 1 Roller W/Correct Engine - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-27-2017, 09:46 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

70 Mach 1 Roller W/Correct Engine

SOLD!!! I have a 1970 Mach 1 Roller for sale that I just purchased on Tuesday. Since I already have 7 other Mustangs I really don't want to keep another.

I have the Original 351 Cleveland Engine Block with Heads and Rotating Assembly.
Engine has been Bored .030 over and is ready to put back together.

Car has a pitiful paint job. It was done in a hurry because owner got tired of waiting and painter just did a terrible job.

I looked under the car at the Floor Pans and they are in good shape with no rust.
The Quarters seemed to be good as well and I looked at the insides of the Quarters inside the trunk at the lower panels and didn't see any sign of Rust or Rust Repairs.

Besides this the front shock towers and Frame Rails appear to be Rust free too.

Besides the stock engine I have many other engines for sale too from Cobra Jet Clevelands, a 69 428 Cobra Jet Standard Bore Block, and 429 Cobra Jet Engines are available.

This is a pretty nice car to build your life long dream car. Not too many rust free 70 Mach 1s around anymore that a guy can afford that don't need Quarters and Floors.

Previous owner ran a 460 in this car for the past 25 years or so.. with a C6 Tranny.

Asking price is $15,000.00 or best offer.

Call me with any questions for a faster answer. I don't log on to this site very often.
Thanks, Mike. 704-516-8033 SOLD!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture on here. Thanks.

Last edited by hotrod429hemi; 09-01-2018 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Sold
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 12-28-2017, 05:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I think you have to have an internet host site for your pictures and link them using the insert image icon. basically just paste a link into the pop-up window.

Everyone was using photobucket until they got greedy so another web host will need to be created:

Alternative photo hosts

BTW, do you have the motor mounts for that 460 in the '70? I need some for my '71.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-12-2018, 10:18 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

1971 was the only year for that body style to offer the 429scj (same block) as a factory option. Try to look at restoration catalogs or Rock Auto

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 03-18-2018, 09:11 PM
Forum Contributor

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod429hemi View Post
SOLD!!! I have a 1970 Mach 1 Roller for sale that I just purchased on Tuesday. Since I already have 7 other Mustangs I really don't want to keep another.

I have the Original 351 Cleveland Engine Block with Heads and Rotating Assembly.
Engine has been Bored .030 over and is ready to put back together.

Car has a pitiful paint job. It was done in a hurry because owner got tired of waiting and painter just did a terrible job.

I looked under the car at the Floor Pans and they are in good shape with no rust.
The Quarters seemed to be good as well and I looked at the insides of the Quarters inside the trunk at the lower panels and didn't see any sign of Rust or Rust Repairs.

Besides this the front shock towers and Frame Rails appear to be Rust free too.

Besides the stock engine I have many other engines for sale too from Cobra Jet Clevelands, a 69 428 Cobra Jet Standard Bore Block, and 429 Cobra Jet Engines are available.

This is a pretty nice car to build your life long dream car. Not too many rust free 70 Mach 1s around anymore that a guy can afford that don't need Quarters and Floors.

Previous owner ran a 460 in this car for the past 25 years or so.. with a C6 Tranny.

Asking price is $15,000.00 or best offer.

Call me with any questions for a faster answer. I don't log on to this site very often.
Thanks, Mike. 704-516-8033 SOLD!!!!

Can someone please tell me how to post a picture on here. Thanks.
Get a flickr account its easy and free and blows away photosucket.

84 hatch scj headed 472" on 10" tires
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in