TRICK FLOW 290 HEADS - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-03-2019, 09:04 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

TRICK FLOW 290 HEADS

I AM THINKING ABOUT SELLING MY TRICK FLOW 290 HEADS. THEY ARE 3 YEARS OLD WITH LESS THAN 500 MILES ON THEM. THEY ARE UNTOUCHED OUT OF THE BOX HEADS. THEY ARE SET UP FOR A HFT CAM. THEY HAVE BEEN ON MY 472 SINCE NEW. THEY MAKE GREAT POWER AND HAVE GREAT THROTTLE RESPONSE. THEY HAVE NEVER BEEN OVERHEATED. THE ONLY REASON I AM SELLING THEM IS I AM CHANGING DIRECTIONS WITH MY TRUCK. I AM BUILDING A 545 AND THESE HEADS ARE TOO SMALL. I WILL SELL THE ASSEMBLED HEADS WITH ROCKER STUDS AND GUIDE PLATES FOR $1700. I WILL SELL THE HEADS, RPM INTAKE AND LIKE NEW 800 CFM HOLLEY DOUBLE PUMPER FOR $2500. I WILL SELL THE ENTIRE ENGINE COMPLETE MINUS THE WATER PUMP AND HEADERS FOR $4,500. IT HAS A SCOTTY J DIZZY. L2404F 22CC FORGED PISTONS, TRUCK RODS, ARP ROD BOLTS, ARP HEAD BOLTS, LUNATI HFT CAM AND LIFTERS (10340702LK), COMP PUSHRODS, SCORPION ROCKERS AND A TRUCK OIL PAN. IT IS ZERO DECKED WITH 10:1 COMPRESSION. IT IS BALANCED. IT MAKES GREAT TORQUE. IT IS VERY RESPONSIVE. HAS NO LEAKS, NO NOISES AND NO SMOKE. I HAVE ALWAYS RUN RACE OIL IN IT. I ESTIMATE THE HP TO BE 480-500 AND THE TORQUE IS AROUND 550. IT HAS LESS THEN 10 PASSES IN THE 150 FOOT MUD PIT AND A COUPLE HUNDRED MILES ON THE STREET. I HAVE KEPT THE REV LIMIT SET TO 5800 SO YOU CAN BE ASSURED IT HAS NEVER BEEN HURT. I HAVE BEEN BUILDING BBF ENGINES FOR OVER 25 YEARS. I AM LOCATED IN CENTRAL WV. CALL MY SHOP AT 304-765-5711 ASK FOR RYAN (I AM THE OWNER). M-F 8-5 THANKS

Last edited by 79Bogger; 06-03-2019 at 10:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-11-2019, 09:12 PM

Garage
Interested in heads. 402-802-8515

DAMAGEinc
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 02:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedceifus View Post
Interested in heads. 402-802-8515
I have one person ahead of you that wants the heads. The truck is still together and will not be torn down until this fall. I will contact you this fall if the other person backs out. thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in