BBF Lunati Roller,Springs&Ret Rockers C9VE parts and Mag - 460 Ford Forum
The Auction Block Buy, Sell, Trade your parts and pieces!!

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-19-2006, 11:40 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

BBF Lunati Roller,Springs&Ret Rockers C9VE parts and Mag

I have a brand new in the box Lunati Roller cam That cost just under $400 to order directly from Lunati. This cam will make awesome power and depending on application between 750 and 1200HP No I am not joking it will work with power adders or stand alone, and it will perform great with steal heads or even better with any of the alum. heads all the way up to the C-460. By this cams design it will clear with most any combination because of its moderate lift and massive duration. Call for exact specs. 618-973-9158 Leave a message if no answer I will promtly return your call! I also have matching springs and Titanium Retainers K-Motion.

I have a set of Crane Full Roller rockers that were bolted on and ran for about 10 minutes then went to higher ratio.

Complete Mallory Sprint MagII Ignition system 351C 429/460/514/and so on..
Mag Dist, Transformer,Procontrol Box, Autometer Monster Tach
This is over a $3500 set-up and will make CONSISTANT HORSEPOWER WITH A DEAD BATTERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BECAUSE MAG SET-UPS MAKE THERE OWN POWER!! NEVER WORRY IF YOUR BATTERY IS LOW AGAIN AS LONG AS YOU CAN GET THE CAR STARTED IN THE PITS YOUR GOOD TO GO!!!

I also have two sets of C9VE heads one set has been totally redone with new valves, 3 angle valve job, springs, retainers, seals, etc. this pair of heads I would mild port for buyer and assemble for additional cost.
The other set are bare one has had the exhaust side ported majorly the other is untouched.
C9VE's are the way to go the two motors these came off of had 435 Horsepower STOCK from a 429!

I also have a C9VE Block and 429 Crank They are both standard the block needs .030 bore or can go way out to between 4.440 to 4.500 with sonic check! The crank just needs cleaned maybe remicropolished it's not been ran just sitting.

I also have a set of forged 429 pistons for stock bore that have about 10 minutes on them went bigger total different combo.

Call and make offers on any or all of it......618-973-9158

Thanks
[/b]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-19-2006, 11:52 PM Thread Starter

SFI Balancer I also have

Fisher SFI Balancer like new w/ Timing incremnts all the way around!

Springs are K-Motion K-1800
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 07:57 PM

rockers

interested in rockers specs,price are they the golds??

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-20-2006, 10:56 PM Thread Starter

Rockers??????

They are the silver ones with locks I think they are 1.73 but I don't know?? I think 1.7 are more common.
Make me an offer..... I have about $230 in them and they have seriously only about 10 minutes run time below 3500 RPM
Thanks Give me a call if you like......618-973-9158
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in