460 Ford Forum banner

just got the car out of the paint shop

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  JSracing 
#1 ·
I'm new at posting pictures so let's see if this works

See less See more
#4 ·
That is NICE... When you sent me that drawing to post so you could show off what it would look like I liked it.. I LOVE it now.

#5 ·
TopSportsman916 said:
Cool.. What class will you be running???Is the car all glass? suspension,chassis, engine.trans,etc., the normal questions.
Car will run pro with electronics.This is a Bruisglassworks 05 body the man that painted it for me said it was one of the best glass bodies he has fooled with.It is a fourlink front strut homemade roundtube chassis.will have 514 aheaded motor with single alcohol dominator and pg trans.Same motor I was running last year in tbird I wrecked.Car is now at friends house he will do the airbrushing he also drew up the stripes.Thanks for the comps will post more pics later.

#8 ·
Looking really good Ray. I think that this is the first time that a car looks like a drawing picture of it made before hand. I love the yellow color and stripes, man I can't wait to see it go down the track somewhere close by. Now get that glass installed and drop the 514 in and come on down lets go play with the bowtie boys.

#9 ·
Pro98Mustang said:
Looking really good Ray. I think that this is the first time that a car looks like a drawing picture of it made before hand. I love the yellow color and stripes, man I can't wait to see it go down the track somewhere close by. Now get that glass installed and drop the 514 in
and come on down lets go play with the bowtie boys.
Thanks,Bobby still have some work left to do.Heres the frontend now that the airbrushing is finished.

#14 ·
Re: looks good ray

bbstickstang said:
man that is an awsome ride .you gotta love the retro styling .any ET predictions ? is it lighter than your old combo ? ron
Thanks Ron, Tried to do a new scheme using old stripes woked out well.Car will be lighter but hard to say how much hoping 2200 without driver.Old car ran a best of 5.70 121 mph and 1.20 60ft.Will slow down car at first untill bugs are worked out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.