Right side panel - 460 Ford Forum
460Ford.com Site Issues & Website Help Please post here any site-related issues/problems or any suggestions you might have regarding the site (no vehicle related questions).

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-06-2016, 10:43 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Garage
Right side panel

OK, so I was patient with learning the "new" site layout. Now here are my complaints.

PLEASE tell me how to turn off the dumb-*** side panel on the right. This unnecessary panel seems to delay the loading of the page. Understand that I don't need mommy making suggestions on what to look at.

#2 , I used to be able to upload any hi-res picture and the site would re-size to your requirements. Now you lowered the pic size and the site won't resize it. If I try to resize it in photo shop it becomes pixelated. Now I have to learn something else. You see why I don't like change when the old stuff worked fine.

#3 , coming soon,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-07-2016, 09:42 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowsher21 View Post
OK, so I was patient with learning the "new" site layout. Now here are my complaints.

PLEASE tell me how to turn off the dumb-*** side panel on the right. This unnecessary panel seems to delay the loading of the page. Understand that I don't need mommy making suggestions on what to look at.

#2 , I used to be able to upload any hi-res picture and the site would re-size to your requirements. Now you lowered the pic size and the site won't resize it. If I try to resize it in photo shop it becomes pixelated. Now I have to learn something else. You see why I don't like change when the old stuff worked fine.

#3 , coming soon,

The change wouldn't have altered attachment permissions. How big is the file you're trying to upload, if all of your pics are high res maybe you've hit your attachment cap.

Premium members can turn off the side bar in the edit details section of the User CP

Kyle
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in