Emails with Password Reset Not Being Sent/Received - 460 Ford Forum
Community Help Please post here any site-related issues/problems or any suggestions you might have regarding the site (no vehicle related questions).

User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-14-2019, 01:02 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

Emails with Password Reset Not Being Sent/Received

I've been trying to reset the PW for my original account - TicTocTach - and although the "to reset your password click here" emails are coming through, the emails with the actual temporary PW's are not being delivered. If an admin can help me with this, I'd be greatly appreciative. I had to create this temp account just to be able to ask for help and would prefer to keep using my original account.

Thanks,

Clair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 10:45 AM
Administrator

Quoted: 10 Post(s)

Hey,

Sorry for the inconvenience. You can PM this account with the username on your old account and the new password you'd like to use and we'll update it for you.

Niall
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-26-2019, 07:48 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tictoctach View Post
I've been trying to reset the PW for my original account - TicTocTach - and although the "to reset your password click here" emails are coming through, the emails with the actual temporary PW's are not being delivered. If an admin can help me with this, I'd be greatly appreciative. I had to create this temp account just to be able to ask for help and would prefer to keep using my original account.

Thanks,

Clair
This!!!!! ^^^^^

I have been unable to reset my password since admin invalidated my old password in 2016! When are you guys going to fix this site so it can be accessed by existing members? I have had this problem for about a year now. I finally gave up and created a new username that I do not intend to use once the password reset is corrected on my original account.

When can I set a new password for my original account?

How does that happen??? Because the process in place is NOT working.

Username: mattt

Thank you.

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 01:47 PM
Administrator

Hey Matt,

Like stated above, can you PM this account with the username and email on your mattt account? A few of us look after this admin account so in cause I'm not the one who gets the PM they'll need to know your username.

Niall
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 09-27-2019, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by administrator View Post
Hey Matt,

Like stated above, can you PM this account with the username and email on your mattt account? A few of us look after this admin account so in cause I'm not the one who gets the PM they'll need to know your username.

Niall
Thank you very much. Will do right now.

Once I have access to my original account, do I delete this second account I created, or does admin have to delete it?

Is there any eta on when the self serve site password reset functionality will return to normal?
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-02-2019, 08:55 PM

Back again this week, in the same thread. Had to create Another username, same as before. I still do not have access to my original account. I've never received any email to reset the password.

When I clicked Username/Password help today it gave me this message " "You have not entered an email address that we recognize. Please try again or contact the administrator."

I don't know what has transpired between last week, 9/27, when I first posted in this thread as mattt181, but it has been corrupted or changed somehow because it shows mattt posted in this thread. I did Not post anything as mattt, because that is my original account that for some reason I am locked out of because of a password reset That Refuses To Go Thru."

How can this be repaired so I don't have to create a new account any time I want to post here?

Thank you in advance.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 10-03-2019, 03:16 PM
Administrator

Sending you a PM.

Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the 460 Ford Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in