460 Ford Forum banner

mocked up the motor "pics"

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Nitro Lew 
#1 ·
I couldn't wait anymore so I mocked the motor up today :lol: Should have time to finish it this weekend . There is nothing like the sight of a BBF :twisted:

See less See more
#2 ·
looks very cool Lew..is the intake powder coated? I like it!!Happy New Year! :lol:

#4 ·
56tbird said:
looks very cool Lew..is the intake powder coated? I like it!!Happy New Year! :lol:
Yes it is , the color is Extreme Chrome with clear over that . It just makes it so much easier to keep clean ! Happy New year to you as well !!

#8 ·
Yo Lew that bad boy looks killer, hurry up and get it going. You going to the tech deal?

#17 ·
AZFairlane said:
Lew, who did the powder coating on the intake, if I get mine done I'd like to use the same company.
Here is his web site and his first name is John . He is a very close friend of mine and will take care of you , tell him I sent you . He is in NJ so you would have to ship the parts but well worth it !! I got a few things powder coated her in KY but they did not do the kind of job that John does ! He also has colors that most places don't and can get any color you want .

http://www.teampowdercoating.com/

#18 ·
Looking good. Thats a Damn Bright Red !!!

#21 ·
AZFairlane said:
Lew, who did the powder coating on the intake, if I get mine done I'd like to use the same company.
If you are in Az. you can use Jet-Hot. The sterling coating looks like chrome and will withstand more heat than the motor can produce. I use their cozatings and while more expensive, they are garunteed. I have used local powder coats on customers cars and the Jet is superior. HPC also gives a good product. Tres...

#22 ·
falcon8r said:
AZFairlane said:
If you are in Az. you can use Jet-Hot. The sterling coating looks like chrome and will withstand more heat than the motor can produce. I use their cozatings and while more expensive, they are garunteed. I have used local powder coats on customers cars and the Jet is superior. HPC also gives a good product. Tres...
Wouldn't the Jet hot hold the heat in ?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.