#1 ·
Now this guy is a real piece of work... What a retard... :lol: :lol: :lol:

At least he had the tag properly validated... :lol: :lol: :lol: :roll: :roll:

Doug... 8)

All gutted, tagged and in transport!

30-06 rifle with Leupold Scope------------------$650 dollars :D

Out of State Elk License-------------------------$600 dollars :D

Gas to drive from New York to Montana-------$700 dollars :D

Taking a Trophy Montana Llama- Priceless............... :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

See less See more
#5 ·
A friend of ours lives out in the country and he used to have a big dog that was about the same color as a deer. Not wanting to take any chances during deer season he would paint D-O-G on it's sides with blaze orange paint. It must have worked because the dog died of old age!

Around here I've heard of a goat getting shot and tagged as a deer too.

#7 ·
jpierce55 said:
One of my co-workers shot his own cat when he thought it was a fox.

Now you guys know why some people want stronger fire arm laws, lol.
It has nothing to do with firearms... It has to do with people that are idiots... :? :?

Doug... 8)

#9 ·
Can I get one of them combo elk/ llama liscenses Doug? :lol: :lol:

#12 ·
back in 1982 I worked in Wyoming and had a friend and he was a game Ranger.
I was sitting in the bar one night and he came in and looked like he lost his best Friend, I ask him what was wrong?
He said he was out riding the mountain Trails and looking for Hunters needing help, which was his regular deal.

Said his horse was so use to making this trip he would just let the reigns be and the horse would walk to each point and stop and wait for him to nudge her on.

Well he was making his rounds and after many stops she kept on going, and he came around this bend in the trail and he Heard a Boom and she fell to the ground face first and he tumbled off and about knocked him out. He finally got up and this Lady from New York was Running down the slope and yelling at him. That my Elk Thats my Elk :shock: He finally stood up and was amased and stunned. She kept Yelling at him and he finally checked Her Liciense and it was Valid and after a few moments of her Yelling at him, he decided to let her have it so He started taking his saddle off and Told the lady she is right about it being hers just let him get the saddle off of it.
That lady took the horse right out from Under him and Never even thought about anything other than he was on her ELK.

About a month later we were over around Rock Springs Wyoming and had a job to to south west in the mountains. We drove out and it was about 10 am and we twisted our way up this winding road about 20 miles or so when we came upon this older gentleman walking down the road. we stopped and ask if he needed a ride :idea: he said nothing and we drove on about a mile or so later we came upon another younger gentleman walking the same road :? confused we stopped and ask if he needed a ride. He said Please, so we gave him a ride.
He ask if we saw an older gentleman on the way in? we said yes but he wouldn't talk when we ask him if he needed a ride...

He said can we pick him up? N/P yes....
He said they were elk hunting and they rode the horses up from camp and tied them in a clearing and both took different paths up the side of the mountain. while he was tring to find the Elk He heard a Boom Boom and his dad yelled out I got 2 of them I got 2 of them and they met and came down and seems He shot Both their Horses Dead in their track right where they tied them up. Said his dad Never said another word just started walking and wouldn't stop and wait for him... :shock:

This Gave me an all new respect for Orange vest.

Year before last went to work and heard a Guy had been shot and Killed hunting....
Seems this guy and his son went Deer Hunting with his Dad, The guy stopped and let his Dad out and was walking around this Draw and him and his son went a mile or so around and was heading back up this draw to maybe scare up a deer, The younger guy was walking and noticed something move ahead and Pulled up and shot twice and when they got up there He Shot and Killed His Father...... :cry: Neither one had Orange on.. and the guy's son had watched so it was devistating to know his dad Just shot His Grand Dad....

Guy's Safety is First and if you are not Totally sure what you are shooting at DON'T shoot....... Untill you are 100% sure

I knew the guy's and The Grand Dad just lost his wofe a couple months earlier and the son was trying to make him feel better so he took him hunting...

Randy

#14 ·
Some folks really don't need to touch firearms, I'm not talking politics or regulations, mind you, just common sense.
My Mother-in-law had a neighbor just about hit her when they were shooting at whatever varmint was on their property, without looking at where the bullet was going to end up, my Drill Instructor would not have approved! :shock:

#15 ·
Three years ago I was hunting white tail and was perched on a small plateu ratteling for something to come in. I was with a friend and he heard something in the brush. We rattled some more and the sound got closer and did some grunting. Having a 7mm mag and with this thing coming up at about 10 ft I put my rifle down and drew my .45 colt. Well here comes some guy hunting US and boy was he surprised when he saw us and that .45 drawn on him. Was the local taxidermist that cleaned everything out of that area so we didn't feel bad. Tres...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.