460 Ford Forum banner

Is anybody interested in my???

3K views 39 replies 14 participants last post by  65f100 
#1 ·
In possibly doing some trading on my prostreet 1965 F-100? I'm wanting to do some trading not really looking to sell it out right but who knows offer a fair price and I might take it. I'm looking to trade for a mustang, camaro, corvette, trans am, truck with air ride, etc. Make me any kind of offer, You never know what might possibly catch my eye. Let me know if your interested and I will get right back to you.
Thanks

Specs:

460ci" Big Block Ford
750 Holley Carb.
Edelbrock performer intake
Very mild but nice sounding cam
all braided hoses
Had lots of transmission work done and will bark the tires into 3rd gear now.
Narrowed 9" ford with 33 spline moser axles 3:73 gears w/ posi
15x6" weld draglights and 15x14" weld draglights with mickey thompson sportsman tires
New B&M megashifter
Aluminum Ford racing valve covers
New accel Super coil
New 8.5mm plug wires and new plugs.
New front tires
Peep mirrors
Dolphin gauges
Exhaust dumped in front of the rear end.
Lots of other New stuff I can't remember

See less See more
#4 ·
Thanks, Nope that is just a regular megashifter not the truck version. I like it okay, even though they don't make them like they used to. If you decide to buy on before you install it soak in down with some white lithum grease and it will make it work 100x better. Thats looks like a real decent and solid project truck. Keep me posted on your progress.
Thanks

#19 ·
Would love to trade my 78 shortbed 4x4 for something like that, but don;t have the cash to put with it, and only about $800 bucks in parts to go with it. Damn...........Bump for a nice truck

#24 ·
#26 ·
Thats a nice truck but I just got rid of one just very similar to it. I traded this truck with air ride on it for the white truck I have now, so I don't really want another truck with air ride. Heres a picture of the truck I traded for the white f100 I have now if this should help show what I have invested in this truck. I wouldn't have traded this truck for it if it wasn't a very good truck in excellent shape. Thanks for the offer though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.