460 Ford Forum banner

I spy richter69

2K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  lonewolf1970 
#1 ·
:D

See less See more
#6 ·
I was the top 3 ford qualifier, I got the plaque and 50 cash. The guy on my left has an aheaded 557 in a fairmont that runs mid 8's, he was 2nd. The dude on my right couldnt pronounce my name as they had it as gaubion, well no shyt azzhole. Year before last they announced me as "Jan", see what I have to put up with D?...........no wonder the Buicks lack horsepower, none of them can spell worth a damn. :?

#15 ·
Hey that guy in the middle of the top pic has my T-shirt on. :lol:

#18 ·
richter69 said:
if it were anyone else I'd tell ya to go Albert Clark yourself, but I think your right Chuck......... :lol:
You guys should paint your cars the same color and make 'em look identical. 8) Be like the movie Twins with Arnold Schrazaneggar and Danny Devito :lol: :lol:

#22 ·
I felt like Danny Devito sitting in Chuck's car..my feet wouldn't even touch the pedals :shock: :lol: :lol:

#26 ·
Phantasea466 said:
richter69 said:
if it were anyone else I'd tell ya to go Albert Clark yourself, but I think your right Chuck......... :lol:
You guys should paint your cars the same color and make 'em look identical. 8) Be like the movie Twins with Arnold Schrazaneggar and Danny Devito :lol: :lol:
I got your Danny Devito :!: :twisted: Buy the way I saw Richard K. at Rodeny's the other day. He said he is doing some body work on his car and ran out of sandpaper.I told him to call you to come over so he could use your head to finish sanding down the car :!: :eek: :shock: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.