460 Ford Forum banner

Back Half Frame and Housing

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  JSracing 
#1 ·
2X3 frame backhalf. $1000.00
9 inch FORD Rear end housing and axles go with the frame.
Chassis includes
Battery mount in rear, intergal with frame.
narrowed rear, you can run 14.5 X 33 tires or maybe bigger..
FORD 9" Rear end housing has 33 spline Mosers (AXLES ARE INCLUDED ) Long studs in axles for NHRA requirements.
also has upper and lower coil over mounts, for those DA shocks you want to run. REAR also has a back brace and filler port on top.
Ladder bar rear suspension with all rod ends, diagonal link.
wheelie bar mounts, disc brake rotors and calipers, calipers are late model Chevy.

what this does NOT include:
Rear shocks
no center section

frame rails are 24" center to center. rear is 42" backing plate to backing plate.

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm going to call a trucking company and see what it will cost to ship it to me. I'm in Sandy Oregon, near Portland. Can you tell me roughly what it would weigh and the over all width and length? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to see if its all doable.

Thanks,
Clay

#5 ·
Uglytruck said:
I'm going to call a trucking company and see what it will cost to ship it to me. I'm in Sandy Oregon, near Portland. Can you tell me roughly what it would weigh and the over all width and length? Sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to see if its all doable.

Thanks,
Clay
I don't know about the weight. I might be able to borrow some chassis scales from a round track buddy of mine. let me check. I can easily measure the overall width and length.

#6 ·
My customer would like to contact you in reguards to buying your back half. Do you have a phone number or email address he can contact you at? I'm not trying to make any money on this deal, so please feel free to talk price with him.

Thanks,
Clay

#7 ·
Uglytruck said:
My customer would like to contact you in reguards to buying your back half. Do you have a phone number or email address he can contact you at? I'm not trying to make any money on this deal, so please feel free to talk price with him.

Thanks,
Clay
my cell phone is 662.609 1168
Home is 662.563.1166

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.