460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.030 je pistons needed, 1.345 ch ,.990 pin, std notches, flattops, looking for a good used set, I have a set of .060 over but one is buggered from a spun rod bearing, the pistons I have were cut with 2 sets of notches, std and a-460 I believe, would trade +cash for .030's , what is out there?

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
be ware of turbo528onlp
turbo528onlp ????

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

we made a trade on 4-07-09 i traded him a cam and lifters for a holley 750 carb. we where suppose to send them at the same time. i sent the cam and lifters the next day he got it in a week. this is shipping from Ga. to canada. he was going to pay for his shipping down here and i was paying shipping up there. well i checked with the usps and ups we have at work it cost me $45 to ship the cam and lifters by ups and usps wanted $78. but when his wife received them he said she had to pay import tax on them i didnt know that and he lelf me his # but when the site went down last month it was lost i have pmed him week after week and offered to pay the inport tax but i want until i receive the carb.looks like right now he has a free cam and lifters on my behalf and i'm out everything. but if any of you have his phone # if you would pm it to me for i can call him and ask him about all this.it would be helpful looks like i will have to fine another carb later.thanks to Zinger he got me his phone # so i will be calling he to see what up.

Jim

I just got a PM from James he is trying to get this cleared up with me this was on 11-28-09
It is 12-6-09 and have not heard back from him so I don't know if he want to settle or clear this up or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by 69F100; 12-06-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: haven't heard back from James on this after he pmed me

You can find this at the top on feed back and have yet seen the carb.

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Not trying to start trouble just want others know what has happen in this swap we made.
I have caulked it up as a loss.Just want other to know and if you want to settle this it is fine with me.An I will post that we have cleared this up for everybody can see but I think I have given enough time it been almost a year,

Jim

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
James contacted me today and is trying to get this cleared up that he had just found a internet supplier in his area where he moved I told him I would post that he contacted me and when I recieve the carb I will post that I have recieved it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts