460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
still need boot I guess?
You mean cash plus a trade?

Yes or just cash. What would be the point of trading even for something of less value?

I guess it would be great for the other guy, but not very smart on my part.

Just a heads up, and no offense to anyone meant, if you have a trailer of lesser value, and I know the value of trailers, then expect to pay the difference, or keep looking. I'll keep it b4 I take a 15K beating on it.

I actually had one guy email me pics of a 07 haulmark 26ft tag( nice one ) and he proceeded to fall in love with my trailer. When I asked him what he thought the difference in price would be he was astonished that I wouldnt trade even.

I nearly fell out laughing. he wasted about 2 hrs of my time, which is pretty valuable these days.
I know the world is full of idiots but I dont think I am one of them, yet anyway! :)

If anyone is serious give me a call but if you want to trade a 10K trailer for a 25K trailer, dont waste your .25 cents on the call.

thanks have a great day.
JS

·
Registered
407 Posts
Only offered because you sounded like you really wanted to get out of such a big trailer.
Your ad says may trade for smaller trailer, it's a little misleading. Should have said smaller trailer and boot.

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Only offered because you sounded like you really wanted to get out of such a big trailer.
Your ad says may trade for smaller trailer, it's a little misleading. Should have said smaller trailer and boot.
sorry man didnt mean to mis lead folks

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Definately will want cash with this. This is a super nice trailer, might have been to the races 25 times. I've seen 2009's that werent this nice.

I am looking for a 26-32 ft TAG, nothing fancy. It's not killing me to keep it though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts