460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,195 Posts
Nice run!!! Your hood coulda waited a few more seconds :wink: :wink: Guess your just makin' too much power :D

Doug... 8)

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jones said:
Nice time!!

What type of engine mount are you using? Plates or swap kit. Factory type front suspension or strut?
frpp swap mounts and the frt end is a tubular stock replacement w/ strange 10 way struts and a 150lb coilovers

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Fordtek1 said:
jones said:
Nice time!!

What type of engine mount are you using? Plates or swap kit. Factory type front suspension or strut?
frpp swap mounts and the frt end is a tubular stock replacement w/ strange 10 way struts and a 150lb coilovers
I am really impressed on how well it left the line. Has it always left that calm?

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
Stock rear suspension locations? Coil over or stock spring location?

8.8 or 9"?

Trans?

Sorry for all the questions, but that is the type times I am looking for out of my car.

·
Registered
1,778 Posts
jones said:

8.8 or 9"?

Trans?

Sorry for all the questions, but that is the type times I am looking for out of my car.
Josh, it is stock suspension locations & springs. Rear is an 8.8 w/3.73 gears. Rick does have the adjustable control arms.

·
Premium Member
4,396 Posts
TopSportsman916 said:
jones said:

8.8 or 9"?

Trans?

Josh, it is stock suspension locations & springs. Rear is an 8.8 w/3.73 gears. Rick does have the adjustable control arms.
Sweet, thee is hope after all! :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts