460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got a friend that wanted me to list this for him I seen them today in the back of his truck.

(1) 1-460 short block with timing cover still on and oil pan still on it,it is a dive block it has dish pistons looks to be standard bore didn't see any oversize marking on pistons assuming this is a 460. $300 + shipping

(2) 1-429 short block with timing cover still on and oil pan still on it with flat top pistons dive block assuming this is a 429 $300 + shipping

(3) 1 set of stock d3ve heads that has been reworked stock no porting on them complete $350+shipping

(4) 1 set of stock d3ve heads with no work done complete no port work on $200+shipping

(5) 2 stock intakes 1 is a 2bbl 429 make offer

(6) 1 bbf c6 trans that came with the 429 it is the c6 with ribs on top of the bell housing I would say it would need building it has been seating for about 5 or 6 years.$100+shipping

His phone# 229-425-3382 his name is Scott tell him you seen them on 460 and Jim said call him.
Located in Fitzgerald Georgia
Will try to get some pics this week when he get them unloaded

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
call Scott at 229-425-3382 he may go lower and we can ship ups frieght from work if it needs ship to you

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
they both still have the cranks in them 1 has 460 crank ,rods,and pistons and 1 has 429 crank,rods,and pistons in it, they are the same blocks with differnt inturnals parts in them

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
call 229 425 3382 and talk with scott and see what he will do on them they belong to him i just listed them to help him he dont have the internet.if you need pics he can send you some with his phone or i will talk to him and pm you what he said

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
pm sent to George if George dont want them, fairmont2fast you are next in line for one wieghting to here from George and i will let you know

·
Registered
3 Posts
interested in the motors but how much would shipping be to 19702 for the 429 but my question is i am trying to build a daily driver but still runs 10's what motor do you think is better.Thanks mike

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
interested in the motors but how much would shipping be to 19702 for the 429 but my question is i am trying to build a daily driver but still runs 10's what motor do you think is better.Thanks mike

Dirty I see you are local to me ..depending on how serious you are, we may be able to get both and save on shipping by splitting it...

·
Premium Member
1,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
will take apart if you need to sell parted of the short blocks or sale as listed

1 - 20 of 21 Posts