460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 1 brand new never run fully ported and assembled C460 Head, with 2.45 1.90 Manley Titanium valves, 1.650 dual with damper Manley springs, Manley Titanium Retainers & locks, Also have the matching new #M-9424-C460 intake manifold for 10.332 deck block. Both the intake & heads are fully ported by CFE. I have a ton of money invested in this combo but have recently been the victim of a garage burglary and the jesel rocker assemblies, pushrods, cam & lifters, & the other cylinder head were taken. If youve ever put together this combo you know how expensive this stuff is. I have over $3000 invested in just the port work and valve job on the heads let alone all the titanium parts. I have called CFE and they say they can match the port job to another head casting no problem, but I'm sure any competent fully equipped hi performance machine shop could match the port work as well. Times are tight and I can no longer afford do go racing and have to sell off all my parts, the 25.2 chassis is already sold. Any reasonable offer considered, but I'm not a crack head will not give these away. Make me an offer, not looking for trades sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts