460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
look dang it a 10.0 ride used ta need 375-400hp and 4spd now im 2 days older than pond water but btdt werent no ford also ran high 10s with a hold on martha studybaker 237 sorta 3 carbs and da camfather ifn yall aint too young you might know or ill tell ya later 10 car was 3200lb with carb my tune and mods accel offy and slappers stud was 2900lb with guesstamated 400 plus tires went away every dam time shadetree the dynosour yep tearnuranus wrecks shadetree

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
Lord knows my punctuation and spelling aint the best but dang that was hard to read........... :lol:

Yeah a 10 flat car years back was something, now its not so hard to get there.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
shadetree said:
look dang it a 10.0 ride used ta need 375-400hp and 4spd now im 2 days older than pond water but btdt werent no ford also ran high 10s with a hold on martha studybaker 237 sorta 3 carbs and da camfather ifn yall aint too young you might know or ill tell ya later 10 car was 3200lb with carb my tune and mods accel offy and slappers stud was 2900lb with guesstamated 400 plus tires went away every dam time shadetree the dynosour yep tearnuranus wrecks shadetree
what the :shock:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'm not sure what he's tryin to say ,but I'll take a double shot of what he's drinkin :roll: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I'm still scratchin my head :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Old age does crazy things to some folks (he's 2 days older than pond water...member). I can't wait to hear what you guys have to say when you get that old! :shock: Im betting you guys will make "Hold on Martha studybaker" seem like a walk through the park. :D

Btw.....the original poster sounds alittle fishy. Anybody heard from little les in awhile??

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I think Les and Bruno keep in touch :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
623 Posts
shadetree said:
A 237 Studebaker, (I assume a 231 ci bored) with 3 carbs and an Isky cam running 10s with slapper bars.
If I could hear him, I could understand, used to it.

·
Registered
928 Posts
RJP said:
Bartender!....I'll have whatever Shadetree is drinkin'.
Not sure I would want any of that, my job has allowable random drug tests and I am pretty sure that whatever shadetree is on would fail a piss test :shock:

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
monsterbaby said:
RJP said:
Bartender!....I'll have whatever Shadetree is drinkin'.
Not sure I would want any of that, my job has allowable random drug tests and I am pretty sure that whatever shadetree is on would fail a piss test :shock:
Without a doubt :wink:

·
Registered
6,392 Posts
IwasthinkingofgettingamaingirdleformyrowboatbutthenagainitmaynotraincheeriosuntilthelastfullmoonofthecenturysoIgotapuppyinstead.......................

1 - 20 of 40 Posts