Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
BRAND NEW, STILL IN ORIGIONAL PLASTIC WRAP

RCI 2100AS Price 245.97 from Summit

Will send pics to cell phone or if you can't do that I will post a pic. Just didn't want the hassle. I had a friend have me pay for his when I got mine and he backed out. He gave a deposit but I am only interested in getting MY money back! LOL Will sell for 130.00 PLUS shipping. I'm in Ohio. Phone# 330-997-0968, leave message if I don't answer or leave me PM......

Capacity:
10 gallons

Fuel Cell Color:
Natural

Fuel Cell Material:
Aluminum

Foam:
Yes

Sending Unit Included:
Yes

Sender Ohm Range:
0 ohms empty, 90 ohms full

Length (in):
17.000 in.

Width (in):
17.000 in.

Height (in):
9.000 in.

Outlet Fitting Quantity:
Two

Outlet Fitting Size:
-8 AN

Vent Fitting Size:
-8 AN

Return Fitting Size:
-8 AN

Sump:
Yes

Sump Depth (in):
2 in.

Quantity:
Sold individually.

Notes:
Fuel cell is manufactured from 0.100 in. thick aluminum.

Ranging in size from 1 to 20 gallons, these strong, lightweight aluminum RCI fuel cells feature fully welded construction. Several models are available with a 0-90 ohm GM fuel sending unit.

I ended up with two of these when my buddy backed out of paying balance on his. Want to recoup my losses. GREAT DEAL FOR SOMEONE NEEDING A CELL!!!! :D
Thanks for looking!
Auggie

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
shipping

Any idea on shipping charges to a business in zip code 70087? Definitely interested in it
I punched numbers into UPS. I added extra weight and size just to be safe. If cheaper I will pass savings onto you. Approximately 44.00

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will get back to you

If jbozzelle does not take it, I am interest. Shipping to 58401? How would you like to be paid?
I'm just heading out to go visiting. I will be back on later tonight and will try and get an estimate. Like I said... I estimate high so if it's less it goes back to you.

Talk to you in a bit.

Thanks for interest!!
Auggie

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
shipping

If jbozzelle does not take it, I am interest. Shipping to 58401? How would you like to be paid?
UPS is saying 54.00. Like I said to others... I estimate on the high side with weight and size. If cheaper it will go back to you. I will also compare with USPS for best rate

Thanks for the interest
Auggie

PS
others have just sent a MO and I ship it as soon as it gets here. I'm not quite set up for paypal yet but hope to be soon!

Just a note: no one has called dibs on it yet.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SHIPPED 5/15/14
PM'd tracking info to you
Let me know when you get it and that all is ok!
THANKS AGAIN!
AUGGIE

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.