460 Ford Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody run an altered stock style class in 125 foot. Tested the carb today and was running low 2.9's with my lowest 2.9 flat.

But I have never ran that distance before so I can't tell if its ok or not??

Thanks.

Jeffro

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thats what we run Jeff my best time today was 3.48 and the guy that won had a time of 3.37 but i think our rules may be a little stricter than yours, like we can only run a hyd cam no solid or rollers cams. I think the super stocks were running around 2.6 to 2.9's Oh and we have to run a factory production converter also.

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Richard, thanks for the info!

I have a question for you? How do they tell what can yo have?

We allow 2500 stall converter but must pull 15" vacuum.
Stock suspension, not gutted, lights wipers etc..

Was your track deep?

·
Registered
631 Posts
we have to pull 18inches vac at 1000, full body no body swaps 472ci limit, can run fuelcell but radiator must be in stock location. stock susp. I'm thinking you would be in our street stock class it is the next class up and i think they have to pull 15 are 16 not sure. They have a 540 ci limit

·
Premium Member
2,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Richard,

We have to pull 15" but I ACTUALLY PULL 18"

The tech guys always shake their heads and walk away after they see the guage!:D

Jeffro

·
Registered
631 Posts
Thats good . LOL I'm trying to upload my vids from yesterday of my races and a couple of the other classes but for some unknown reason they keep failing on youtube beats the hell out of me.LOL

1 - 8 of 8 Posts